• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh I got caught up in tting and Annalise's move out day came today. Was wondering if I could adopt Marina for 15 tbt?

So uh I got caught up in tting and Annalise's move out day came today. Was wondering if I could adopt Marina for 15 tbt?

hi again! yup I can do marina after fefo has picked up snooty :)

Not sure if I'll be here when that's done. Leaving to pick my sister up in five minutes.

marshal's ready to move! adding you now :) I have no preference for when the bells are sent so up to you!

I'll send them now. I'm a bit rusty on the process, so basically I just have to talk to him and invite him to my town? Or am I wrong? ;a;

I'll send them now. I'm a bit rusty on the process, so basically I just have to talk to him and invite him to my town? Or am I wrong? ;a;

yep that's all! sorry for delay I got distracted ;; gates to bun open~

Hello Panda, I just made space for another villager to move in, haha! :D

So would it be okay if I adopted Flora for 20btb? :)

Hello Panda, I just made space for another villager to move in, haha! :D

So would it be okay if I adopted Flora for 20btb? :)

hi again! sure just need a few minutes and will be ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back