• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EYY it's me again xD Could I have Chrissy? The sisters need to be together FITE ME

hi again!! haha ofc :) I also had them in my first town together. best pair! let me know when you'd like to pick her up

Is Colton available? c:

yup! please vm me times when you're available :)

is marshal available?

marshal is available! please vm me times when you're available ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, would i be able to get two villagers, drago and cube? if not, could i get drago? thank you! i should be available the majority of the day tomorrow.

yup I can get both! would you like to get drago first?

is it too late to cancel cube? i unexpectedly got one of my dreamies, so I'll only have space for drago. im really sorry!

I'd love to get Kabuki if possible! I should be available all of tomorrow, just send me a vm :)

hi again!! haha ofc :) I also had them in my first town together. best pair! let me know when you'd like to pick her up

yup! please vm me times when you're available :)

marshal is available! please vm me times when you're available ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup I can get both! would you like to get drago first?

Could you do it at 6:30? :3c

Hello :) I was just wondering how you do for move villager ? Before the new update welcome amiibo , I did Time travel , when a villager was in his boxes + 2 days +12 days and then +5 days and a new villagers was in his boxes too :) But it doesn't work in welcome amiibo :(
Thanks

Could you do it at 6:30? :3c

yup I'm around!

Hello :) I was just wondering how you do for move villager ? Before the new update welcome amiibo , I did Time travel , when a villager was in his boxes + 2 days +12 days and then +5 days and a new villagers was in his boxes too :) But it doesn't work in welcome amiibo :(
Thanks

I scan villagers in so day 1 is scan in & invite to move. TT 1 day forward. save & close. TT 2 days forward & then you can box them by scanning another villager in.

for moving villagers naturally... I did have a way but I can't remember exactly. I think once a villager was in boxes.. I would TT one year + 7 days back, save and close. TT one year forward save & closed. then TT 7 days forward. although I'm unsure if it's 7 days or a different number. can experiment!

May I adopt Lolly?

yes! I'll be available anytime in the next few hrs. just lmk the best time frame for you~

Heyhey, I'm a bit of a dunce, I'm super new and don't 100% have the hang of things around the forums!! I'm available to pickup today, I was just wondering if I could adopt beau? (aaaa sorry if i'm being dumb/not understanding how things work!!! Like I said, I'm new!!)

Thank you! I'll be here for the next few hours, sent you a VM~ :D

Heyhey, I'm a bit of a dunce, I'm super new and don't 100% have the hang of things around the forums!! I'm available to pickup today, I was just wondering if I could adopt beau? (aaaa sorry if i'm being dumb/not understanding how things work!!! Like I said, I'm new!!)

ok sounds good to both! I'm just going down the list of vms/pms by whoever messaged first so I hope you guys don't mind the wait T___T I will be vming when I get close to your turn! thank you!

Hello, long time no see. How are you?
Can i have Shep for the 30 TBT? I'm ready whenever you are. Thanks

ok sounds good to both! I'm just going down the list of vms/pms by whoever messaged first so I hope you guys don't mind the wait T___T I will be vming when I get close to your turn! thank you!

I don't mind the wait one bit!! my schedule is gonna be a bit wonk for the next two days but I'm usually pretty available!

Good evening! I would like to adopt Etoile the Normal sheep please.
And on the behalf of everybody who uses this thread, thank you for all your hard work ����.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back