• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
open for today. prefer vms to get notification!

Hi hi ❤️ I am looking for Annalisa the Anteater
(I already have all these: Anabelle, Antonio, Cyrano, Snooty, Olaf and Pango)
And do you know if it is possible to get LuLu, Nosegay, or Zoe?
♥ ‹(•?-)›

May I buy coco?

yep! I moved her in so whenever you need her I can box her up ^^

Hi hi ❤️ I am looking for Annalisa the Anteater
(I already have all these: Anabelle, Antonio, Cyrano, Snooty, Olaf and Pango)
And do you know if it is possible to get LuLu, Nosegay, or Zoe?
♥ ‹(•?-)›

hello again~ sure thing :) I'm surprised you don't have all your anteaters yet! and unfortunately no, you cannot get those in new leaf :O

hiya!

just want peeps to have a nice day :)

hi, thank you and I hope you had a great day yourself :)

yep! I moved her in so whenever you need her I can box her up ^^

hello again~ sure thing :) I'm surprised you don't have all your anteaters yet! and unfortunately no, you cannot get those in new leaf :O

hi, thank you and I hope you had a great day yourself :)

Lol :D ... I haven't been online or playing in MoonSong too much so I was not actively seeking to fill my Anteater quota (heh)
I just got an opening yesterday since Wolfgang decided to leave me ... so here I am with hat in hand ... looking for sweet Annalisa
❤️

sorry I had the maintenance error for hours!! @__@ I will msg you all tomorrow when I'm home. should be able to wifi by then :)

hi, would i be able to get two villagers, drago and cube? if not, could i get drago? thank you! i should be available the majority of the day tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back