• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your available today could I adopt either Freya or Chief? I'll let you pick which if that's ok ^^ 20 tbt for either?

Hi, may I have Maple for 40 tbt? If that's too low just let me know, I'm not sure how much she goes for.

If your available today could I adopt either Freya or Chief? I'll let you pick which if that's ok ^^ 20 tbt for either?

Hi, may I have Maple for 40 tbt? If that's too low just let me know, I'm not sure how much she goes for.

yes! please vm when available :)

Hiya, would I be able to get Erik the deer for 20tbt? Please let me know if this would work for you?

hi, please vm when you guys are available!

Do you have Sylvana? If so, may I have her? All I have at the moment is 18 TBT. If that isn't enough, then that's alright. I can come back when I have more.

Do you have Sylvana? If so, may I have her? All I have at the moment is 18 TBT. If that isn't enough, then that's alright. I can come back when I have more.

Yes, I do! 18 is perfectly fine. I won't be home til late tonight tho.

Hi there! I really want Fauna but I only have 3 tbt :( How much igb would it take to adopt her?

since you joined yesterday I'm ok with taking less than I usually accept this time. We can discuss it later unless you find her before I'm home ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back