• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, long time no see. How are you?
Can i have Shep for the 30 TBT? I'm ready whenever you are. Thanks

oh pac!! sorry I am so late :( doing well ^^ how have you been? are you still around?

oh pac!! sorry I am so late :( doing well ^^ how have you been? are you still around?

I'm fine too, thanks. Don't worry about the late. I'm still available and ready when you are.

Last edited:
Hi! Would i be able to adopt Biskit? had him as one of my starting villagers and i really want him back. :)

Could I try adopt Whitney I don't know if she's still in my villager cycle or not that's why I'd like try! Thanks!~

Good evening! I would like to adopt Etoile the Normal sheep please.
And on the behalf of everybody who uses this thread, thank you for all your hard work ����.

Ah, as caramel said, sanrio villagers cannot be adopted out :( sorry! And thank you<3

Hi! Would i be able to adopt Biskit? had him as one of my starting villagers and i really want him back. :)

Hi! Sure, have you completed the 16 villager cycle for him?

Could I try adopt Whitney I don't know if she's still in my villager cycle or not that's why I'd like try! Thanks!~

Alright~ I will be home later ^^ please VM me when you're available tonight!

hi! it would be amazing if i could have any of the following: june, lolly, & melba.
i don't have many btbs, since i just made my account a couple days ago. id be willing to offer all
i've got though!

hi pandapples! it would be spectacular if i could grab alfonso :3 i can offer all my tbt bells for him!

Hi, me again. Can i adopt Louie the DK Jock Gorilla?

Hi, would I be able to get Tia? I'm free this whole weekend, so I'll be able to pick her up whenever you're available!

Hi, I am hoping to get Stitches.
My account is new so if possible I would like to pay with IGB.
If not I may need a bit of time to get TBT.
Please let me know your price :)

No longer need!

Last edited:
bop! sorry I've been inactive, but since I'm doing fair stuff anyway I'll open this again

I would love to adopt Scoot when possible please. :) However no rush as I still need to get Lolly to move to my second town (from my first). ^^

Last edited:
I would love to adopt Scoot when possible please. :) However no rush as I still need to get Lolly to move to my second town (from my first). ^^

hi! I can move scoot into my town now and you can message me whenever you're ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back