Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, long time no see. How are you?
Can i have Shep for the 30 TBT? I'm ready whenever you are. Thanks

oh pac!! sorry I am so late :( doing well ^^ how have you been? are you still around?

oh pac!! sorry I am so late :( doing well ^^ how have you been? are you still around?

I'm fine too, thanks. Don't worry about the late. I'm still available and ready when you are.

Last edited:
Hi! Would i be able to adopt Biskit? had him as one of my starting villagers and i really want him back. :)

Good evening! I would like to adopt Etoile the Normal sheep please.
And on the behalf of everybody who uses this thread, thank you for all your hard work ����.

Ah, as caramel said, sanrio villagers cannot be adopted out :( sorry! And thank you<3

Hi! Would i be able to adopt Biskit? had him as one of my starting villagers and i really want him back. :)

Hi! Sure, have you completed the 16 villager cycle for him?

Could I try adopt Whitney I don't know if she's still in my villager cycle or not that's why I'd like try! Thanks!~

Alright~ I will be home later ^^ please VM me when you're available tonight!

hi! it would be amazing if i could have any of the following: june, lolly, & melba.
i don't have many btbs, since i just made my account a couple days ago. id be willing to offer all
i've got though!

Hi, me again. Can i adopt Louie the DK Jock Gorilla?

Hi, would I be able to get Tia? I'm free this whole weekend, so I'll be able to pick her up whenever you're available!

Hi, I am hoping to get Stitches.
My account is new so if possible I would like to pay with IGB.
If not I may need a bit of time to get TBT.
Please let me know your price :)

No longer need!

Last edited:
bop! sorry I've been inactive, but since I'm doing fair stuff anyway I'll open this again

I would love to adopt Scoot when possible please. :) However no rush as I still need to get Lolly to move to my second town (from my first). ^^

Last edited:
I would love to adopt Scoot when possible please. :) However no rush as I still need to get Lolly to move to my second town (from my first). ^^

hi! I can move scoot into my town now and you can message me whenever you're ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back