• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay that would be great but how do I give you tbt? Sorry new to all of this XP

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay that would be great, but how do I give you tbt? Sorry I'm new XP

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, no powersaves aren't even allowed on this forum @_@ but you have some tbt bells now on the sidebar and it's lower than what I normally accept but I can do this once for you if you want!

Okay that would be great, but how to I give you tbt? Sorry I'm new XP

Hi, this is the last Villager i looking for. I'm talking about Lily the Normal Frog. I want to offer 15 TBT for her.

Hello! Can I get Nan for 20 TBT? ^^

open again! been thinking about it for a while, but for multiple reasons I am pulling out the pwyw. villagers are now 30 tbt each, or 15 tbt each if your account is <1 week old

Last edited:
What's tbt and how do you get it? Bc I want Chai;-;

Hello :) TBT is the forum currency. The bells on your side bar so for example you have 15 TBT atm. Chai can't be adopted out tho :( can only move her in to your town if you have her amiibo card.

Back again with my second account! 30 TBT for Zucker? Thanks!

Naomi is gone tomorrow, so any chance I could get Punchy sometime tomorrow? (Morning would be nice but any time is fine.)

Can i get Rudy for 30 TBT?

Incoming!

can i get Genji? 30 tbt?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back