Favourite Cat? :3

1. Kid Cat (A must have for me <3 but I recently moved him out)
2. Merry
3. Rosie
4. Kiki
5. Punchy
<3

They're all so dear to me :) <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, right! I forgot about Felyne;; I adore him too :D

I forgot to mention that Felyne, Kid Cat, Kiki and Moe are pretty sweet too. Though they aren't my favourites. Stinky is OK in my opinion, but what is said on his e-reader card and his... erm... 'hat' kinda gross me out. My least favourite cat is Monique. I don't know I just don't like her (maybe it has something to do with her once being in my GCN towns and was really mean to me?). As for Blanca, I don't really have a care for her probably due to the fact that I've never met her.

Last edited:
I really like Felicity and Merry the most. I love natural colours and both of them look really adorable. I am very surprised many people haven't mentioned Mitzi yet, she is maybe not the best but I really like her color scheme. She is definitely one of the more interesting looking cats in my opinion.

I really like Felicity and Merry the most. I love natural colours and both of them look really adorable. I am very surprised many people haven't mentioned Mitzi yet, she is maybe not the best but I really like her color scheme. She is definitely one of the more interesting looking cats in my opinion.

I think I mentioned Mitzi in one of my posts. She is one of my favourites (my favourite normal villager) and she's got a really cool colour scheme as you just said.

I never thought I'd say this, but Rudy. I always thought his design was a little too harsh in-game - the way his face is colored never sat right with me, seemed to come on too strong if that makes sense. He as a villager has grown on me over the past couple weeks though and I'm even more surprised because he's my least favorite personality type as well, being a jock. He's one of my OG villagers in this town so the day I started it I was thinking he was gonna be replaced one day but I don't think I'd be able to do it now :p

Right now I'm a big fan of Felicity, she is just adorable! and I love the backyard theme of her house.

Sorry this isn't very original, but Bob and Tangy (both I still have in my Wild World towns). I also have Kabuki and Kiki!

My favorite Cat villager is Ankha. She was one of my first New Leaf villagers and she's still living in one of my towns. I love her ancient Egyptian design, she fits well with Lucky, and she has given me a throne in the past. She is overall a great villager, in my opinion.

I also quite like Bob, Kabuki, and Olivia. I'm also a fan of Kid Kat, Kiki, and Kitty, but I like them just a little less than the other three I just mentioned.

I will say though that if Pierre were still in the games, he might be a contender for favorite next to Ankha since he's a clown/mime and two of my other favorite villagers are Marcel and Pietro. Pierre fit right in with them.

The Cat species is pretty strong as far as my personal tastes are concerned.

hhhh.... that's really hard. Honestly it'd be easier to pick who I DON'T like, but. Hmm.

If I really had to choose, I guess my fave cat would be...

...Blanca. ;3c

This is so hard since most of the cats are amazing.

The special cats are cool though. Taking Katie to a new town is pretty fun.

Kiki! 2 years ago my sister got a black kitten! We couldn't think of a good name... Naming something is always so hard!
So, anyways... We named her Kiki, after Animal Crossing Kiki and Kiki's Delivery Service. :D

Kiki is (hopefully!) still in our Gamecube Animal Crossing.

tangy, rudy and kiki are beautiful little creatures <3

My favorite is Bob. I think it not only has to do with his personality, but also the fact that he was the first villager I ever met in an AC game. He was my first "buddy" in the series, I suppose. My favorite special cat would have to be Rover. I also quite like Mitzi, though I haven't met all of the cat villagers yet.

Puncy is my favorite next to Olivia.
I'll never understand the Bob thing because I kinda hate Bob, lol. To each their own.

Last edited:
Back