• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite Cat? :3

KABUKI! Cranky nooOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH makes me happy.

My favorites are Merry and Ankha. The are unique. Merry can never frown, and Ankha is an egyptian cat!

I thought Lolly was my fav
Tabby is cool
But Ankha is toooo die 4
once Ankha and Lucky came into my brewster. I have been In love ever sience

Lucky is in my CF
But still those two look good together :-D

Kiki and Tabby! Man, I also really dig Kid Cat too.... Too many cool cats! :cool:

Mine is Kiki, because of Kiki’s Delivery Service. I’ve changed Kiki’s catchphrase to “jiji” and I just love that she’s a cute black cat.

I have Kid Cat in my town and I adore him, but my favourite cat would have to be Punchy. He's just so cute.

hnghhh i love them all so it's hard to pick but I think tangy. she was in my very first ac game and I have her in one of my nl towns and she's sooo cute!

I really like Kiki, she was in my first ever town so she'll always be a little special to me ^^

Two months since my last post, still liking punchy and lolly ;3

Felicity! She's been with me since 2014. I plan on her never leaving. She is so cute, and is so upbeat! She's my bestie in my town tbh. Haha. :blush:

Kiki is my all-time favorite villager, but I can't talk about the cats and not mention Moe as well!

I love Ankha! When I first seen her I knew I wanted her in one of my towns.

Kiki is my favourite! She was in my first town and I instantly fell in love.

She was also the first ever villager to move out of my town, and coincidentally she's the reason I found this site, I wanted to try to buy her back lol.

Back