• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite Cat? :3

TBH, Katt. She always gets so much hate, and I dunno why. I think she's cute :) .

People don't like Katt? That's a bummer. She was my best friend during her stay in Liberty, was really sad to see her leave.
(but then she moved to my other town so I never really lost her hehehehehe)

Kabuki was another favorite of mine in previous incarnations of the game.

I've had all except Felicity and Rosie. I think mine is Kitty. Just because she gets ignored but I appreciate her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I didn't have Katt or that one ugly tabby cat either

Last edited:
My favourite cat is Moe. He looks like such a scaredy cat and I think it's adorable. I also love his design, he doesn't get much love but I think he's cute in his own way. My sister had him in one of her wild world towns once and he was such a sweetheart to her. I won't lie though, the cat models in game aren't my favourite and I don't any cat villagers for that reason but I don't mind them.

Special mentions are Katt and Kitty, Moe was just the first that came to mind. But i'm definitely fond of Katt. She's one of my favourite villagers in game, actually.

Last edited:
I really like most of them a lot, but I have to say Kiki because I love black cats!

kabuki, ankha, katt, kiki
i think katt deserves more love, poor lil thing

Last edited:
Lolly and Rosie are both super adorable. I remember liking Blanca back in the day too.

Lolly and Rosie. I lucked out and got Lolly in my campsite today, so she'll be moving in soon! I already had Rosie. c:

Never had many cats, but Bob was always pretty chill. Him and Mitzi are probably my favorites.

Oh no this is such a hard one.. Uhmm.. Okay...

I love how Felicity looks! Lolly is too cute to handle. I adore Mitzi from previous towns I was in with her. My gosh I have the biggest soft spot for Rosie but I assume that's because I loved her so much in the movie.

Actually, before Hazel, I considered Kid Cat to be my favorite villager.

I know people consider him overrated, but my all-time favourite is Bob. I made a detailed explanation at this page: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?397068-Who-is-your-favorite-Villager/page3. Majority of my favourite characters are also cats and here's a list and why in no order (excluding Punchy, he's really cool though I've never met him):

Tangy: Appeared in both of my GCN towns and is currently in my New Leaf town. She is one of my dream villagers and she has a unique design.

Rosie: Really cute cat who appeared in my second GCN town. She also appeared in the movie (which was excellent) and was one of my favourite characters in it. I personally prefer her movie design over her game design more though, given the better looking eyes. As of the time I posted this, I had a signature that features Rosie from the movie. I slightly prefer her over Tangy, but not by that much.

Mitzi: My first ever normal villager in both of my GCN towns. She is my favourite normal villager and she was my favourite character before I knew more about Bob. I remember when she told me to plant flowers around her house and those flowers are still there (I don't plan on getting rid of them). She did move out of my second town however she eventually moved back in, on the same spot too.

Rover: I can't decide if Rover or Tom Nook is my favourite special NPC. Whatever. I think Rover is slightly underrated, yes a lot of people like him but whenever a big YouTuber plays an Animal Crossing game they always seem to hate on Rover and I feel bad for him. He's not a stalker, he's just a train (and maybe bus) enthusiast. There's a reason why I don't like Wild World as much as the other games: Rover barely appears in it. He only appears when at the Roost or setting up multiplayer from what I've heard. Had he been given a bigger role, he could've appeared in the movie (as it was based on Wild World) and that would've been awesome. One day I hope he will become a smug or lazy villager, even though I'd probably want Bob as my lazy villager more unless I move out another villager type.

Last edited:
My favorite cat villager is definitely Punchy. I love black cats and I love that he is a lazy villager as well as that he reminds me of my own, in real life cat a whole lot. Except less dopey.

Back