Favourite Cat? :3

Ankha, but I have a soft spot for Olivia, Tangy, and Kiki who have been in so many of my towns over the years.

close tie between Punchy and Moe in terms of villagers, but you can't deny that Rover is the OG animal crossing cat

All time fav is Mitzi. (could you guess from my name c: ..)

Purely because was she my fav as a child and my current cat irl is even named after her. But as of lately Ive really loved Kiki. Like Mitzi, shes just so simple and sweet. And also irl I want a black cat :3

Rudy and Tom are my favorites. They're both adorable and have some of the best phrases.

Olivia is my favourite cat, she has a really nice design and I love her eyes! c:
The snooty personality adds to why I like her. ^^

My favorite cat villager is definitely Kiki. I just can't help but love the Kiki's Delivery Service reference.

Hmm.. I couldn't name one.
Years ago Ankha was my #1 Dreamie, now I think she's very normal and not something special, bc I had her for 4 years.
Now I adore Merry and Purrl, but Kidkat is just so cute too!

Tom's my favourite! He's really adorable in his own way. I had him in my main New Leaf town for almost a year by now and I don't plan to kick him out.

But I also really like Lolly, Rosie, Kid Cat and Kiki. I have Rosie and Lolly in my towns, but I would love to have Kid Cat or Kiki move in one day.

Rosie or Kid Kat!

I really like the look of Lolly, but I've never had her in my town so I wouldn't call her a favourite

Back