• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Cat? :3

Definitely Mitzi. My favorite villager from the beginning of my first Animal Crossing GameCube town.

Ankha, Bob and Punchy~~ Ankha because she is queen, Bob because of GameCube nostalgia, Punchy because he came in like a wrecking ball, ruined my bushes around my house, but became an instant fav as I got to see his cute face every time I came out of my house.

My favorites are Felicity, Rosie or Stinky! :3 (I obviously have a thing for peppy villagers.)
I used to have Felicity but I restarted my town so I only have Stinky. :(

Punchy! :3 All the way! He's so delightfully aloof and funny. We'd be best friends in real life. XD Out of all the Animal Crossing characters, I feel like his personality stands out just a bit more than the rest.

I like Lolly the best, her little swirly eyes are so cute lol. I also like Rosie, but I've never had her in my town; just partial to peppy villagers and the color blue I guess! :)

Lolly and Tangy. Though I have never had either of them in my towns, I currently have 1 villager moving out and I'm hoping I will be able to move Lolly in. I love Lolly's adorable tabby design. I love Tangy because she is food themed and I love food themed villagers.

Kid Cat is #1. I also really like Tangy, Rosie, Bob, Purrl, and Kiki.

I love Lolly. She's has the cutest face and I like the normal personalities. Tied for second would be Rosie, Mitzi, and Purrl.

There are a lot of good cat designs in AC, but my man Bob is my favorite. I love purple, his name makes me think of Twin Peaks, and lazy is one of my favorite personalities.

I can't decide between Ankha and Rudy. I love Ankha because of personal reasons and I wouldn't have any other Jock except Rudy in my town :p

Back