Favourite Cat? :3

It's a close one between Ankha and Rudy but I like Ankha more because of her unique theme :)

I'm gonna have to go with Mitzi, since I had her in my town back on the GameCube and I recently got her to move in. She's just so sweet ~

It's a real toss up between Lolly and Punchy for me... I do love Kiki a lot since she was in my town on my original Game Cube version but that's mostly just a nostalgic love I'd rather have a different cat in my current town

all the kitties are cuties tbh! i particularly like tangy, punchy, lolly, kid cat (!!! what a cutie with his red suit omYLorD), and kiki!!

My favourite is Lolly! She is super sweet and I have her in my current town! She reminds me of my tabby cat, which is a grey tabby also.

Mine is Kiki too. She's so cute. Kabuki is a close second. I actually love a the cats except stinky and the orange one. Well actually sometimes the orange one can be cute.

The one and only Purrl! (Obviously) Calicos and Tortoiseshell cat are my favorite cats!
(Animal Crossing really needs to add a tortoiseshell cat in the next game.)
Purrl might have the snooty personality but I've never found her mean, even back in the old animal crossing games! :p

HNI_0005.JPG

KATIE!! Though she's not a villager... And classified as a kitten.

I guess I'll say Tangy or Rosie. Rosie bc shes so cute & in the movie & she's blue while my cat is also blue (gray). Or Tangy because shes like one of the first ever villagers I've had in WW, stuck with me forever and I loved her so much, i love her character design. Ive had Tangy for about 4 years now so I may switch her out Tangy for Rosie soon...

Last edited:
Back