• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Cat? :3

Mine is Purrl! She started in both my City Folk and New Leaf towns and has been so sweet :3 She's an old friend and if she moves in to my town I will not say no though she isn't one of my dreamies. Moe is another of my favourite so I'm torn between them to! I do like Kiki also as she reminds me of my dear old cat aha! But honestly they all are adorable I can't choose! :3

All cats in AC are beautiful! But my favourite are Kiki, Lolly, Rosie, Kidcat and Punchy!
Kidcat is in my city and he is my best friend with Marshal, Punchy remind me of the old cat of my grandma, Kiki because black kitty are the cutest thing and Lolly and Rosie, they're just adorable! :D

Felyne, Mitzi, Ankha, Punchy, Purrl, Monique, and Tom. I have a lot of favorites lol

It's hard to choose, but definitely Felicity, Purrl, and Punchy! Felicity will always be my favorite cat because I got her as a starter villager in my old town. Purrl and Punchy are a bit behind her though. :)

I've always loved Tangy (since WW anyway) as well as Kiki! But I adore Lolly as well! So hard to choose a favorite, they are such a great species!

Moe! I ordered his Amiibo card today and I can't wait to get him in my town.

I love Tangy, Lolly, and Bob as well, but Moe is my favorite out of the 4.

I don't LOVe the cat villagers, but kiki is very cute.

Rover and Katie are super cute and I love them but my favourite is Rover.

maybe a bit of a biased and odd choice since i'm really into monster hunter and i have been since a very young age, but felyne's probably my favorite. if we're not counting the amiibo crossovers, then i have to go with punchy or bob. if special characters count, definitely rover (i actually own a plush of him)

Back