Favourite Cat? :3

Definitely Mitzi. My favorite villager from the beginning of my first Animal Crossing GameCube town.

Ankha, Bob and Punchy~~ Ankha because she is queen, Bob because of GameCube nostalgia, Punchy because he came in like a wrecking ball, ruined my bushes around my house, but became an instant fav as I got to see his cute face every time I came out of my house.

My favorites are Felicity, Rosie or Stinky! :3 (I obviously have a thing for peppy villagers.)
I used to have Felicity but I restarted my town so I only have Stinky. :(

Punchy! :3 All the way! He's so delightfully aloof and funny. We'd be best friends in real life. XD Out of all the Animal Crossing characters, I feel like his personality stands out just a bit more than the rest.

I like Lolly the best, her little swirly eyes are so cute lol. I also like Rosie, but I've never had her in my town; just partial to peppy villagers and the color blue I guess! :)

Lolly and Tangy. Though I have never had either of them in my towns, I currently have 1 villager moving out and I'm hoping I will be able to move Lolly in. I love Lolly's adorable tabby design. I love Tangy because she is food themed and I love food themed villagers.

Kid Cat is #1. I also really like Tangy, Rosie, Bob, Purrl, and Kiki.

I love Lolly. She's has the cutest face and I like the normal personalities. Tied for second would be Rosie, Mitzi, and Purrl.

There are a lot of good cat designs in AC, but my man Bob is my favorite. I love purple, his name makes me think of Twin Peaks, and lazy is one of my favorite personalities.

I can't decide between Ankha and Rudy. I love Ankha because of personal reasons and I wouldn't have any other Jock except Rudy in my town :p

Back