Favourite Cat? :3

oh my goodness gracious... i fell in love with kiki when she randomly appeared in my town in an igloo. she talked about reading books so i had immediately asked her to move in!! she quickly became my favourite villager of ALL. :)

I've loved Moe since Wild World and he's still my favorite, even though I realize he's not the best-looking cat villager out there. If I had to choose based only on appearance, I'd say Lolly because she's way too cute.

Came in to add some Tom love!

Had him in my first Gamecube town when I was a kid. Even though I was one of those sensitive little girls that cried when Resetti scolded me and then Nintendo had to make everyone nicer, I loved that grumpy Tom. I think I was nervous around him at first because he acted a little mean, but the more I talked to him, the more I saw him as actually nice. He was just a little rough and rude, but I felt that he came to like me. After over 10 years without playing, I recently checked my original town to see all the residents and he's still there, in his house by the beach. Not only is he my favorite cat, but he was my favorite villager back in those days. Haven't seen him in a town since, so he feels more nostalgic, like he only belongs in those old days.

My favorite is Bob, because he is so lazy just like me and his face is so funny and cute~ he was one of my villagers until he decided to go away and I hadn't had the chance to stop him :(

i have more then 4 cats in my town, yet i like dogs more then cats irl. give ankha, kid cat, lolly and punchy all of your attention!!

So out of the cat villagers, which is your favourite?
Mine is Kiki...because I love black cats.
This can include special characters, like Katie. :3

My favorite is Ankha. But, I really like Rover, Rosie, and Kitty. :p

I do adore Kiki because she gives me spoopy black cat vibes! I also love Bob because he is purple and Lazy, a very cute design overall!

My favourite cats are Kiki (because I love her design) and Tom (he was my best friend in New Leaf.....I'm so sad he moved :()

Felicity is probably my favourite but Kiki holds a special place in my heart. She was in my village for three years and I was so sad when she moved out while I was on a break. I have a ton of her pics from April Fools day and when she mailed me one. I wonder if I should sell some.

my favorite cat is kiki... i love a lot of the cats but kiki is also my mom's favorite, and the fact that she plays animal crossing and even has a favorite villager just gives it that personal value. also she is very cute

Back