• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite Cat? :3

Lovebat

Strangelette
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So out of the cat villagers, which is your favourite?
Mine is Kiki...because I love black cats.
This can include special characters, like Katie. :3

I really love Lolly, though I've never had her in my town. She's a cute tabby, and one of my current kitties irl is a tabby, plus the girl we had before him was also a tabby. I just love their markings, so beautiful.

Tangy is an old friend and has been in several of my towns, but I can't resist Merry's derpy smile. She's a new dreamie I've been hunting for! I currently have Rosie in my village, and she's the sweetest!

I will always be torn between Kid Cat and Rosie. They've always had my back so-to-speak...they're my favorite villagers and the Kid Cat and Rosie I have, I have had in all my towns even after resetting. They are both so cute and awesome, I've never wanted another jock besides Kid Cat and I'd never wanna get rid of Rosie, either. I even had a tiny keychain of her a couple years ago, shame it broke...
Following closely behind them is Punchy. Punchy doesn't need much of an explanation...just look at him.

My oldest favourite of any villager, Tangy the adorable peppy cat! Her design is just so cute and fits her personality type, and it's unique so that's a bonus! I've had this citrus cat is so many of my towns throughout the different games and she is always such a good neighbour to have! ^_^ (I wonder if you can tell that I love tangy by anything else... Totally not my avatar or anything!)

My favorite kitty in this entire game has definitely got to be Felicity! Oohh she's so cute!

I've had Lolly in several iterations of Matcha, and I love her so much. She's such a sweetheart, and her design is absolutely precious!

Monique is one of all-time favorite snooties. She's just so classy and sassy.

Back