• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Cat? :3

Kid Cat is definitely my favourite! He's one of the only jocks I like, honestly. He's so cute.

I like Katrina best, but Punchy is a close second because he looks (and acts) like my brothers cat Pyret!

Honestly, i have four: Punchy, Bob, Mitzi and Kabuki

Katie is probably the cutest! but i like Tangy, and Kabuki a lot too. it's difficult!! Lolly is really cute as well. i miss having cats irl ^^;

I love Tom and Moe! I've restarted my town a lot and Tom has been in all of my animal crossing new leaf towns, Moe has been in most of them too. And Ankha too, cause she's cute. I like Kitty too, but right now I've got Purrl as a second snooty cat!

Ive onloy had three cat villagers. of those, Lolly hands down is the best. then probably Monique because she's a bit unique, and then Kiki...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ive onloy had three cat villagers. of those, Lolly hands down is the best. then probably Monique because she's a bit unique, and then Kiki..

Back