• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States crash's trading thread :> [COMPLETE]

I have Pekoi I can trade you with for your Zell, Peaches & big top?
i'm only trading two of my cards for any one regular card, and three for any special, but i'd love to trade for your pekoe. which two would you like the most? also as it says in my little spoiler in the OP i'm only interested in north american cards, just so you know!

I have 302 Brewster and WA09 Huck.
Definitely interested in 174 Bettina, 151 Groucho, WA43 Sprocket, and WA26 Sandy.
Also interested in 320 Mott, 378 Barold, 330 Croque, 374 Tank, 322 Rocco, 058 Monique, and 271 Curlos
i actually don't need huck anymore, i just haven't had any time to update my list. but i do need brewster -- feel free to pick any three of those cards you need (with the exception of croque) and pm me with your address :)

Last edited:
bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes it is! :) i do still need pekoe, but i'm only interested in NA cards within the US -- i noticed your thread & that you live in the UK :c

Aw that's too bad then if you won't ship to UK as I do have Pekoi and she's a NA card.
I was gonna ask for your Lucy and Curlos in exchange. :)

Aw that's too bad then if you won't ship to UK as I do have Pekoi and she's a NA card.
I was gonna ask for your Lucy and Curlos in exchange. :)
any idea how much shipping would cost? i'd consider if it was cheap, but i'm also in negotiations with someone for pekoe atm. if shipping isn't too bad & the other trade falls through, i'll pm you!

Last edited:
any idea how much shipping would cost? i'd consider if it was cheap, but i'm also in negotiations with someone for pekoe atm. if shipping isn't too bad & the other trade falls through, i'll pm you!

No worries :) I think it should only be around $2-4 dollars for you to send here. It only cost me like ?1.30 pound to send to you so it's not that expensive.

i only need marina, fang, norma & hopkins now! offering 4-5 of my doubles for marina or fang, and 2-3 for norma or hopkins. feel free to make an offer of your own!

Last edited:
Back