• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

LEAST favourite villagers?

Lovebat

Strangelette
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So, everyone has their favourite villagers. But what about your least favourites?

Mine would personally be Monique, but that's because she got on my nerves back when I played the GC version. I remember I was so happy when she moved out.

So who are yours? And is there a reason why you don't like them?

Least favourites are Roald and Victoria. As I said in another thread, i've had both in previous towns and I haven't had a good experience with either. Straight away I took a disliking to Roald because I don't like the penguin villagers at all, but I disliked him even more when he decided that we were best buddies and he was going to stay in my presence from now until the end of time. I recently had him as a random move-in, and it was as if the game was testing me.

Victoria because she moved infront of my bridge in my very first town and wouldn't leave at all actually, so I had to reset my town. Glad I did anyway because it was pretty terrible back then. But then she followed me to almost every town I had after that.

My least favorite villagers? Oh, I really, really do not like Opal. She was in my first ever ACNL town and I did not like her at all. I mean the snooty personality was okay and all, but the villager herself got annoying. One time she got in my way when I was beating a shovel into a money rock and she made me miss out on so many bells.

marcel and al! >:u
marcel is terrifying and al burns my eyes (why is he such a gross yellow??)

Pietro or whatever its stupid names is, I hate that rainbow freaking kiddy loving sheep. Its always in my shopping district now that its moved out. I didn't like him to begin with because he decided to put his house on my flower patch and then he would always give me kiddy stuff so I ignored him for a long time and would dig holes around him so he would get stuck.

All the monkeys and frogs, ecspecially the frogs. They just look really hideous to me lol. I think jane takes the cake though and that green frog, jambette?

I know this thread is old but... Rodney. Stinky little rat won't leaaaave. I hate his voice, his house, his catchphrases.. Everything.

All the penguins, koala's, anteaters, and most of the squirrels.

Wolves and Kangaroo's are the best.

Wart Jr. He is the bane of my existence. I got him in my first GCN town and he treated me so badly lol. Not only that, but he was U G L Y. Then I got him in another GCN town that I made a few months later. After a few years, I got his amiibo card and then got him in my new GCN town. He's coming back to haunt me, folks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that green frog, jambette?

Yep, Jambette is also one of my least favourites.

naomi; she always put her house in the worst spots & would never leave. she was also pretty rude, but i mean i expected that because she's a snooty villager. her eyes kind of creep me out as well

I think I scoured my annoying villagers from my mind (I had a long hiatus in between when I started and now). But since coming back: Charlise. I hated where her house went, and her bright green, and her staring...

I have Anicotti right now too who I don't like a whole lot, so maybe I have something against green.

Back