• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

LEAST favourite villagers?

The first villager I had that I really disliked was Al. He just was overall very unappealing to me. I also really disliked Jambette, I don't know what it was about her, but I just found her so obnoxious. I remember always pushing her into pitfalls because I disliked her so much.

Tabby from WW.

I didn't know back then, that they got mad if you talked to them more than three times.

I was having a horrible day as it was, with depression, and I kept talking to her.
The level of nastiness was crazy, even for WW.

I remember she told me I was 'nothing but the gum on her shoe'. :-/

Tabby from WW.

I didn't know back then, that they got mad if you talked to them more than three times.

I was having a horrible day as it was, with depression, and I kept talking to her.
The level of nastiness was crazy, even for WW.

I remember she told me I was 'nothing but the gum on her shoe'. :-/

Oh my goodness, I remember when that would happen. I remember getting so upset when one of my favorite villagers at the time, Tom, go so bad at me for talking to him so much.

Diana, Merengue, Al, Marshal (love/hate), Poppy (love/hate), All bird type villagers (all except for Molly, Drake, Deena, Buzz, Sterling, Jacques, Jacob, Sparro, Ken, Pierce, Bill, Ace (who isn't in New Leaf), Sprocket, Blanche, Cube, Wade and Derwin), Sandy! (oh my gosh! I don't like her, why did they bring her back!), Spike (Same as Sandy), Peewee and Tangy.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, I remember when that would happen. I remember getting so upset when one of my favorite villagers at the time, Tom, go so bad at me for talking to him so much.

I was amazed at how hurtful she was.
Calling me a loser, I was nothing but the gum on her shoe.

Where was my option to reply: "Your face looks like the north end of a south-bound cow!" :D

Back