• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Sanrio Items

I have the following from your wl:

violet screen
24-hr-shop abd
afternoon-tea set
pink carnations (let me know how many you'd like!)

I'd like these from Toby's RV:

Kerokerokeroppi wall
Stone Lantern
Kerokerokeroppi cake

Also let me check if I have a summit wall laying around. I'm pretty sure I do though! Just let me look for it : )

Feel free to order two more. And is 5 carnations okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it okay to place a other order? It's okay if not! ^^

Soon. D: Maybe tomorrow?
I will finish tonight with L. Lawliet's order.

I can get the galaxy floor and breakfast. Would like the keropi wall and floor. Can also trade a few pink carnations

Sure, tell me which three items you can offer. And tell which items you want as well.

i can literally get any of the zelda items. I noticed the fairy bottle and heart on your list. galaxy floor as well. i'll give you those for cinnamoroll wall, floor, and food item he had(forgot what it was called)

I can get the galaxy floor and breakfast. Would like the keropi wall and floor. Can also trade a few pink carnations

I ran out of MEOW Coupons. D: Would have to get more to set this up again! Sorry about that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can literally get any of the zelda items. I noticed the fairy bottle and heart on your list. galaxy floor as well. i'll give you those for cinnamoroll wall, floor, and food item he had(forgot what it was called)

No problem! I will let you know when I am ready!

So I am going to open this up again, but only for the items I need.

Oh I have a sunflower stereo from your wishlist too, is that enough?

Alrighty, adding you now :) need a bit to find them all anyways haha

hello kitty hat, dress, shoes and kerokerokeroppi pins for garden rock, tall garden rock, daisy meadow and lily record player?

Last edited:
I edited my post, i'm looking for kerokerokeroppi pins too ^^

I can only do one set of order for you, I am sorry, D: I almost have Hello Kitty items ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Items are ready for you. Add me, so I can open my gates. ^ ^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

The original order is okay. I can get you the Keroppi pin later when I am making other orders.

Last edited:
Back