• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Sanrio Items

Munyo

shade
Bells
Feedback
100% (148) +
Orders are completed by request.
Only request up to 3 items from the same RV. One order at a time.
I have all Sanrio cards that I can switch around with.

Trades are 1:1. So if you order three items, I will take three items.
Here's my wishlist for trading. o:

Last edited:
Just looking for a Hello Kitty hat and that's it, to be honest. Would 15TBT be enough for that? If not, I can try again once I've got more, no worries. :3

I can get you:

Drafting Table
New 3DS XL - HHD
Pastel Low Table
Polka-Dot Wall

How much of the Pompompurin set would you be willing to trade for them? (I'm mainly looking for the clothing items) ^.^

Can I order the my melody chair, keropi cake, doll, and hairpin, and pompompurin nightstand? Sorry if I got the names wrong but hopefully you know what I mean lol ^^ ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, is 15 TBT for each item okay?

Can I order the my melody chair, keropi cake, doll, and hairpin, and pompompurin nightstand? Sorry if I got the names wrong but hopefully you know what I mean lol ^^ ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, is 15 TBT for each item okay?

Only order items from the same RV. ):

I can get you:

Drafting Table
New 3DS XL - HHD
Pastel Low Table
Polka-Dot Wall

How much of the Pompompurin set would you be willing to trade for them? (I'm mainly looking for the clothing items) ^.^

We can do 3 for 3. Is that okay? Choose any three items of those you want to trade and choose three items you want ordered.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh gosh I'm sorry! I'll take the keroppi items then?

Sure, tell me which ones. And yes, 15 TBT is okay for each. ^ ^

Hello! I have a princess table and two princess chairs to offer, along with 10 btb for the my melody floor and wall?

We can do 3 for 3. Is that okay? Choose any three items of those you want to trade and choose three items you want ordered.

Yeah sure! I could trade the Drafting Table, New 3DS XL - HHD, and Polka-Dot Wall?
And I'd like the Pompompurin dress, shoes, and hat, if that's alright ^.^

I have the princess table, lamp, and chair. Are you fine with trading the keroppi cake, the pins, and tray?

I will close the thread for about 20 minutes so I can complete these orders.
Have me added beforehand. When you see a Like notification, come to my town to pick the items up.
Please do this quickly as you have other people behind you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the princess table, lamp, and chair. Are you fine with trading the keroppi cake, the pins, and tray?

Nope, sorry. :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently on nebou's order. Can do two more requests.
If any of you have Daisy Meadow and Summit Wall, I will give you the entire set of furniture or clothing. Sighs. ):

Last edited:
I have the following from your wl:

violet screen
24-hr-shop abd
afternoon-tea set
pink carnations (let me know how many you'd like!)

I'd like these from Toby's RV:

Kerokerokeroppi wall
Stone Lantern
Kerokerokeroppi cake

Also let me check if I have a summit wall laying around. I'm pretty sure I do though! Just let me look for it : )

I have the following from your wl:

violet screen
24-hr-shop abd
afternoon-tea set
pink carnations (let me know how many you'd like!)

I'd like these from Toby's RV:

Kerokerokeroppi wall
Stone Lantern
Kerokerokeroppi cake

Also let me check if I have a summit wall laying around. I'm pretty sure I do though! Just let me look for it : )

YOO TY FOR COMING THRU

Back