• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Sanrio Items

I can only do one set of order for you, I am sorry, D: I almost have Hello Kitty items ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Items are ready for you. Add me, so I can open my gates. ^ ^;

i've added you :)

Yay, got the majority of my want list! I am open for orders, maybe in the afternoon!

I have sea globe, light breakfast, leo sculpture, and gemini closet. I'm looking for some kiki and lala items

I have sea globe, light breakfast, leo sculpture, and gemini closet. I'm looking for some kiki and lala items

Someone else is taking care of the light breakfast. I could order an item for you. Which one would you like?

You still open? ^^ I'd like the melody chair, shoes and wallpaper if so for 15 TBT each

Last edited:
I have the valiant and robust statue if you still need those! I also have the Gemini closet, Leo sculpture, paper lantern, and ponderosa bonsai. Then for the third item, I have a sweets lamp and sea globe. Please tell me if you already have some of these things so we can work out a different deal ^^

Piece of heart or Lon Lon Milk still needed?

Sure. Lon Lon Milk, please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the valiant and robust statue if you still need those! I also have the Gemini closet, Leo sculpture, paper lantern, and ponderosa bonsai. Then for the third item, I have a sweets lamp and sea globe. Please tell me if you already have some of these things so we can work out a different deal ^^

I already have sea gobe, Gemini closet and Leo sculpture. Everything else is okay for two items. Tell me which you want ordered.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You still open? ^^ I'd like the melody chair, shoes and wallpaper if so for 15 TBT each

Yes, but I am fulfilling my last order. Sorry. D:

I'd like the Hello Kitty Dress and the Hello Kitty hat please ^^

I also have several pink carnations available for trade. Would that be a 2:1 deal?

I'd like the Hello Kitty Dress and the Hello Kitty hat please ^^

I also have several pink carnations available for trade. Would that be a 2:1 deal?

No, but let me get those items in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Piece of heart or Lon Lon Milk still needed?

I'm sorry I missed this. Which item do you need?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are ready, please add me! ^ ^;

Back