Munyo

shade
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (148) +
Orders are completed by request.
Only request up to 3 items from the same RV. One order at a time.
I have all Sanrio cards that I can switch around with.

Trades are 1:1. So if you order three items, I will take three items.
Here's my wishlist for trading. o:

Last edited:
Just looking for a Hello Kitty hat and that's it, to be honest. Would 15TBT be enough for that? If not, I can try again once I've got more, no worries. :3

I can get you:

Drafting Table
New 3DS XL - HHD
Pastel Low Table
Polka-Dot Wall

How much of the Pompompurin set would you be willing to trade for them? (I'm mainly looking for the clothing items) ^.^

Can I order the my melody chair, keropi cake, doll, and hairpin, and pompompurin nightstand? Sorry if I got the names wrong but hopefully you know what I mean lol ^^ ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, is 15 TBT for each item okay?

Can I order the my melody chair, keropi cake, doll, and hairpin, and pompompurin nightstand? Sorry if I got the names wrong but hopefully you know what I mean lol ^^ ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, is 15 TBT for each item okay?

Only order items from the same RV. ):

I can get you:

Drafting Table
New 3DS XL - HHD
Pastel Low Table
Polka-Dot Wall

How much of the Pompompurin set would you be willing to trade for them? (I'm mainly looking for the clothing items) ^.^

We can do 3 for 3. Is that okay? Choose any three items of those you want to trade and choose three items you want ordered.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh gosh I'm sorry! I'll take the keroppi items then?

Sure, tell me which ones. And yes, 15 TBT is okay for each. ^ ^

Hello! I have a princess table and two princess chairs to offer, along with 10 btb for the my melody floor and wall?

We can do 3 for 3. Is that okay? Choose any three items of those you want to trade and choose three items you want ordered.

Yeah sure! I could trade the Drafting Table, New 3DS XL - HHD, and Polka-Dot Wall?
And I'd like the Pompompurin dress, shoes, and hat, if that's alright ^.^

I have the princess table, lamp, and chair. Are you fine with trading the keroppi cake, the pins, and tray?

I will close the thread for about 20 minutes so I can complete these orders.
Have me added beforehand. When you see a Like notification, come to my town to pick the items up.
Please do this quickly as you have other people behind you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the princess table, lamp, and chair. Are you fine with trading the keroppi cake, the pins, and tray?

Nope, sorry. :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently on nebou's order. Can do two more requests.
If any of you have Daisy Meadow and Summit Wall, I will give you the entire set of furniture or clothing. Sighs. ):

Last edited:
I have the following from your wl:

violet screen
24-hr-shop abd
afternoon-tea set
pink carnations (let me know how many you'd like!)

I'd like these from Toby's RV:

Kerokerokeroppi wall
Stone Lantern
Kerokerokeroppi cake

Also let me check if I have a summit wall laying around. I'm pretty sure I do though! Just let me look for it : )

I have the following from your wl:

violet screen
24-hr-shop abd
afternoon-tea set
pink carnations (let me know how many you'd like!)

I'd like these from Toby's RV:

Kerokerokeroppi wall
Stone Lantern
Kerokerokeroppi cake

Also let me check if I have a summit wall laying around. I'm pretty sure I do though! Just let me look for it : )

YOO TY FOR COMING THRU

Back