• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ✖︎ Creamyy's Amiibo Cycling // Amiibo card requests. [ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
could I get sprinkle? :) I was looking for her bc peggy is about to move and if I don't fill the space soon, i'll get a random and I thought getting a dreamie now would work

oh darn, no welcome amiibo cards? :( i like a good majority of them and in need of a new one haha

oh darn, no welcome amiibo cards? :( i like a good majority of them and in need of a new one haha

oops. haven't updated this thread and the rules in a long time. but I do have the welcome amiibo villagers now.

Yes, I can get him for you :)

i would love that! what tier would he fall under? also would it be alright if i went to his rv real quick before haha

Last edited:
i would love that! what tier would he fall under? also would it be alright if i went to his rv real quick before haha

I honestly have no idea what tier welcome amiibo villagers would fall under so I'm just giving them for 30tbt. And yeah, I can have him in his rv as well

I honestly have no idea what tier welcome amiibo villagers would fall under so I'm just giving them for 30tbt. And yeah, I can have him in his rv as well

that's fine, adding fc! thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back