• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I wish I could live in my town

No joke! Just the fact that fruit grows so quickly and that I can pay off a nice big house by hunting bugs is great! Though my Mayor is waaaay better at catching bugs and fish than I am in real life! :p

I would be so happy to live in Milky Sky... I put so much work into making that place great, and I have amazing animal friends... I don't know if I could keep up with their favors-- but just having a nice big, clean space with lots of books, games, and concerts to see-- I'd be super happy. SJDS:DJSD I wanna go in there now!! MEH. I wonder if I could play D&D or import my music from my laptop? lol

It's like you read my mind lol.
I ask all my close friends what is their favorite animal. When we hang out I like to imagine them as a cute animal from animal crossing. It helps keep me engaged. Now if one of them would just give me some furniture conveniently packaged into a leaf. haha jk

Last edited:
I've wanted to live in my Animal Crossing towns every since the Game Cube version.It would be such a lovely, simple life.

Ugh yes it would be so amazing.

Ive got two towns and believe me i do my fair share of immersing myself deeply into them lol

Last edited:
I'd spend all day in Brewsters, sat by the window, whilst a thunder storm was brewing outside. Taking in the aromas and sounds of the coffee shop whilst I got lost in my sketchbook.
Then having the villagers pop in every now and then to have a nice catch up over a hot coffee as the rain began to pour.
I'd ponder life with Brewster whilst sat at the counter and draft up town plans with Isabelle.

I like Brewster can you tell.

Yes! I feel you, I just wish I could live in my town and be stress free. Everyday is just watering flowers, shoveling fossils and catching bugs/fish/sea creatures. I also want to become best friends with my villagers, I feel that if I really lived there we would all constantly be hanging out and chilling at club LOL.

but what about all the tasty foods in the real world ;-;. other than that i'd jump right in the game aswell

yesss! ofc, i imagine that's the entire point of this game- making a town for yourself! my mayor's house is legit the house i wish i lived in, and uhghgh ;;; how nice would it be to live in a town like this where everyone lives off of fishing and catching bugs?

Living in your ACNL Town would be such an easy and peaceful life, even though you're the mayor. I'd love to have all my dreamies as my neighbours and my lovely house and yessss it would be so good. I suppose we just have to wait for the invention of human amiibos.

Oh How I wish that was possible :( I will be able to eat Perfect Peaches ALL DAY! I mean Talk to animals and not have to care about anything else!

Heck yes! So peaceful, I create my ideal land, and not to mention my cuteresidents and adorable secretary. ^ ^
but what about all the tasty foods in the real world ;-;. other than that i'd jump right in the game aswell
*points at welcome amiibo items* Just...just putting that out there...

it would be amazing as a weekend getaway thing but it's as far away from the city life i'm used to that i can imagine so i'd prob hate it long term. plus i'm so bad at catching fish or bugs so i'd be broke all the time lel.

That would be amazing to live in my AC town!! Such a peaceful life away from so much negativity.........if only lol

Yep. I wish I could.

I just want to say Adi?s to reality and live in my game. Even better, you get to stay young forever :). Also, I would be in almost-total control of everything that goes on.

Oh, if only. . .

Last edited:
Back