• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Re- Self Introduction (Back in the Swing Of things)

xArc_Knightx

Collector
Bells
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
So, After about a year of falling out since my old town went into ruin after not playing for an entire Month, I've gotten back into animal Crossing (Been playing again for about 7 months now) and Regaining my grip on things.
For those of you who didn't know I was kinda not that well known, I had a Shop Post Refered to as "Bub's Concession Stand" and such, (Will be reopening eventually) but aside from that I'll be trying to be active again, and look for some specific furniture and such to start working on some special Room Designs. I've also done a few good Pro Designs, like my Striped Sweater and Harvest Dress.
Either Way, glad to be back.

Welcome back! Have you posted your pro designs yet? I'm very interested in seeing them! :)

Back