• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist! (Mostly Nintendo)

I have the Dachshund ornament, varia suit shoes, varia suit pants, and mushroom mural-- willing to part with the items for 20 tbt.

Last edited:
I have 3ds k.k, mabel, sable, and t&t! vm if you're interested c:

Last edited:
I have:
- Dalmatian ornament
- T&T New 3DS
- Super Star
- Ten Billion Barrel
- Wii U

How many IGB would you pay for those? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

45 TBT sound good?

Well, I'd prefer igb over btb, but if you can't do those I'm fine with 45 btb :)

I have:
- Dalmatian ornament
- T&T New 3DS
- Super Star
- Ten Billion Barrel
- Wii U

How many IGB would you pay for those? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'd prefer igb over btb, but if you can't do those I'm fine with 45 btb :)
Oh IGB is better for me too! 1.5 million okay?

I have the 24 hour shop model, blue roses, gold rose what items do you have to trade?

I have a 1-up mushroom, bad bro's stache, big bro's tee, block floor, green shell, and yoshi's egg. Would 25 TBT be okay?

I can get you the master sword and the pikimin. How does 200,000 igb sound?
Sounds great! pm me when you can trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the 24 hour shop model, blue roses, gold rose what items do you have to trade?
are you looking for anything in particular?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a 1-up mushroom, bad bro's stache, big bro's tee, block floor, green shell, and yoshi's egg. Would 25 TBT be okay?

Yep! pm me when you're good to trade

Back