Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry I didn't know you were ready lol I'll open it in a sec ^^
No problem. Don't forgot to add me haha.

Thank you so much for understanding! I'll notify you when i'm ready again c:
Thank you too! It's all good. :)

Added orange roses and purple pansies to the list!

Last edited:
Sorry for the long wait, but I'm ready now! I'll just turn on acnl and open my gates c: town name is ほしぞら~☆!

Can I get a pink bunny balloon, cyan bunny balloon, indigo bunny balloon, bubble wand, tweeter, indigo pinwheel, and a swirl soft serve, please? (7 TBT)

Sorry for the long wait, but I'm ready now! I'll just turn on acnl and open my gates c: town name is ほしぞら~☆!
No worries! I'm in the middle of a trade. I'll be there in 5-10 minutes. Sorry about that!
EDIT: Sorry, could you reopen? I don't see your town.

Can I get a pink bunny balloon, cyan bunny balloon, indigo bunny balloon, bubble wand, tweeter, indigo pinwheel, and a swirl soft serve, please? (7 TBT)
Sure thing! I'll get to you after Bellxis haha.
EDIT: Bellxis doesn't appear to be open? I've added you now. Feel free to open when ready.

Last edited:
No worries! I'm in the middle of a trade. I'll be there in 5-10 minutes. Sorry about that!
EDIT: Sorry, could you reopen? I don't see your town.

Sure thing! I'll get to you after Bellxis haha.
EDIT: Bellxis doesn't appear to be open? I've added you now. Feel free to open when ready.

Added you! :)
& gate is open! (I think you said drop off)

Last edited:
I'm really sorry but my internet's refusing to work on my 3DS and I really don't want to have to constantly keep you waiting, so I think I may need to cancel the trade. Apologies for messing you around so much, just a lot of things keep going wrong today for me ahh

I'm really sorry but my internet's refusing to work on my 3DS and I really don't want to have to constantly keep you waiting, so I think I may need to cancel the trade. Apologies for messing you around so much, just a lot of things keep going wrong today for me ahh
Oh don't worry, I have been there myself when it comes to trades. I'll be happy to hold onto the flowers for you until your ready. I don't mind. I can wait as long as you like, I am patient person haha.

Added you! :)
& gate is open! (I think you said drop off)
Yup! Although, I went through my list and double checked my inventory. I don't have, or have listed a pink bunny balloon. Do you mean a pink "heart" balloon?
EDIT: Coming now!

Last edited:
Shoot just realized I asked for a indigo bunny balloon as well! I sent you 6 tbt, but only got 5 items!

Last edited:
Shoot just realized I asked for a indigo bunny balloon as well! I sent you 6 tbt, but only got 5 items!
Oh crap! Sorry, I must of misread the item in a rush. If you could reopen, I will come over and give you the correct item.

List Updated.
Added Sweet Olive Shoots & Fizzy Apple Drink / Sparkling Cider.

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to buy:
3 lemon; 1 mint; 3 choco; white wet suit, please
Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649
9 BTB

Hi, I would like to buy:
3 lemon; 1 mint; 3 choco; white wet suit, please
Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649
9 BTB
Sure thing! I can't trade right now, but I will be available 3-4 hours from now.

Great, thank you! Will you please PM me when you are available?
I can do that. :)

I'll buy the rest of your Pink roses :) also do you happen to have bamboo shooot?
Sure, and I possibly might. They do grow like weeds haha. How many do you need?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back