• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! A friend is in my town rn but you can come on over!
That was one interesting trade. Never shall I forgot the pants, or beans.

hKaCRnC.png

That's up to you, I don't mind either way.
I'm in the middle of a trade right now, so I will get back to you soon. When I am ready, I will edit this post, and like your post.
Edit: Ready for you now! Sorry for the wait.

Oh, sure no worries. I'm fine with that. Goodnight! :)

Hello again haha. Just one mere tbt bell.

Hi! So sorry, I didn't see you edited! Do you want to drop off or pick up?

Ah, so sorry again! Sounds great, just let me know when ready!
Hi! So sorry, I didn't see you edited! Do you want to drop off or pick up?
Huh, that's weird... Your posts wouldn't show up until just now, same with my most recent post. My apologizes for that. I'll drop them off. Added you, and waiting by my gate now. :)

Last edited:
If I give you 200TBT, would you be willing to give away the next 200TBT worth of items you're offering to other people for free, like a giveaway?

If I give you 200TBT, would you be willing to give away the next 200TBT worth of items you're offering to other people for free, like a giveaway?
Uh, sure? o_O; Sorry, that caught me off guard haha. That's very kind of you! Do you want me to host a giveaway in another thread, or do you want to do this together and we can sort it out? I could host the giveaway at my second town. I will have to move some of the hybrids first as some are reserved.

Gates are open :')
Could you reopen? I don't see it sadly. :(

If you're on right now then right now would be great. <3
Sure, I will get to you after mlccc. :)
Edit: Ready for you now!

Last edited:
However you'd like to give away the items is fine with me. I'll send you the bells, and you can either run it here or run it elsewhere, whatever is easiest for you. :)

However you'd like to give away the items is fine with me. I'll send you the bells, and you can either run it here or run it elsewhere, whatever is easiest for you. :)
Sure, either way that's very kind of you again. You have a generous heart. :)

Uh, sure? o_O; Sorry, that caught me off guard haha. That's very kind of you! Do you want me to host a giveaway in another thread, or do you want to do this together and we can sort it out? I could host the giveaway at my second town. I will have to move some of the hybrids first as some are reserved.

Could you reopen? I don't see it sadly. :(

Sure, I will get to you after mlccc. :)
Edit: Ready for you now!
Thank you!
Gate is open

Thank you!
Gate is open
Why is everyone attacking me with beans today, and ahhhh thank you. ;-; You are far too kind, I just noticed how much you sent! If you need any more blue roses, let me know. I also have some white flowers if you are interested, free of course. They are leftover from breeding. If you want them, come over and get them now before I start setting up for this giveaway haha.

Last edited:
hi! i was wondering if i could get the Wii U Console and the new 3ds for 2 TBT? o:

Town: Foreston
Mayor: Genny
Order: 1 Heart Pink Balloon, 1 Lemon Double Scoop, 1 Choco Soft-Serve, 1 Swirl Soft-Serve
Total: 4TBT

thanks! ^w^

Town: Foreston
Mayor: Genny
Order: 1 Heart Pink Balloon, 1 Lemon Double Scoop, 1 Choco Soft-Serve, 1 Swirl Soft-Serve
Total: 4TBT

thanks! ^w^
Sure, I will get that ready for you now. :)
Edit: Waiting by my gate now for you to open.

Last edited:
i can trade now! c: let me know when you're ready and i'll open my gates!
Sorry for the late reply. I had to go after trading with Adonis-Sun. Perhaps we can sort this out tomorrow with the other goods you are after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back