• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few, but I don't mind breeding up to a certain number.

Alright, I finished up breeding some hybrids. The total of Blue Roses now is 84.
707, if you are still interested in 36 Blue Roses let me know.
After soldierroxas's and 707's orders, the diminished amount will be 12 Blue Roses left in the shop.

I've also added 3 blue violets to the list. I won't call this an update as I haven't gone through orders yet, from the last update post.
36 is still fine. uvu

I'll be online now for delivery until the rest of the day! :) Sorry about the late response.

Hi again! Little bigger order this time: 25 Gold Roses, 30 Blue Roses, 10 Blue Pansies, 10 Red and 10 Pink Carnations, 5 Pink Cosmos, 10 Black Roses, for 100 TBT?

36 is still fine. uvu
Alright! 36 it is hehe. Let me know when you are available to trade.

I'll be online now for delivery until the rest of the day! :) Sorry about the late response.
No worries! I'm available now, and I see you are online. ;)

Hi! I'd love to buy 12 gold roses, if I may! :)
Sure thing! Let me know when you are available to trade.

Hi again! Little bigger order this time: 25 Gold Roses, 30 Blue Roses, 10 Blue Pansies, 10 Red and 10 Pink Carnations, 5 Pink Cosmos, 10 Black Roses, for 100 TBT?
Sure thing. I'll get these ready for you now due to the size.

<Near> had reserved a few of these....but honestly, I have been trying to get contact with her, but no reply. I'm not sure what to do. It pains me to say, I think I will remove her order from the first post until she finally gets back to me. :(

Last edited:
My gates are open! I think we traded before so we should be friends. ^^

Alright! 36 it is hehe. Let me know when you are available to trade.

No worries! I'm available now, and I see you are online. ;)

Sure thing! Let me know when you are available to trade.

Sure thing. I'll get these ready for you now due to the size.

<Near> had reserved a few of these....but honestly, I have been trying to get contact with her, but no reply. I'm not sure what to do with her order. I think I will removed from the first post until she finally gets back to me. :(

That's unfortunate, if you want to possibly save a few for her I don't mind, just tell me what my new total would be. If not, I will be available for the next 10 minutes but then I'll be gone for about 30 minutes.

My gates are open! I think we traded before so we should be friends. ^^
Thank you, I will be there in a few minutes. Booting up my 3DS now. :)
Edit: Would you mind reopening? For some reason, I don't see it. :confused:

That's unfortunate, if you want to possibly save a few for her I don't mind, just tell me what my new total would be. If not, I will be available for the next 10 minutes but then I'll be gone for about 30 minutes.
Don't worry about it, I can always breed more for her if she still needs it. I don't think I will be ready by then as I still need to transfer hybrids from my second town to my main town. Possibly in 30 minutes or more when you get back I will likely be ready. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Don't worry about it, I can always breed more for her if she still needs it. I don't think I will be ready by then as I still need to transfer hybrids from my second town to my main town. Possibly in 30 minutes or more when you get back I will likely be ready. Sorry about that.

Sure! okie try again.

Sorry for the late reply! I'm ready to trade whenever you are, do you prefer if I send the TBT before or after? :)

I see! Well I do apologize but I need to go to bed now, took longer than I thought, mind if we trade sometime tomorrow after 4 PM CST?

Sorry for the late reply! I'm ready to trade whenever you are, do you prefer if I send the TBT before or after? :)
That's up to you, I don't mind either way.
I'm in the middle of a trade right now, so I will get back to you soon. When I am ready, I will edit this post, and like your post.
Edit: Ready for you now! Sorry for the wait.

I see! Well I do apologize but I need to go to bed now, took longer than I thought, mind if we trade sometime tomorrow after 4 PM CST?
Oh, sure no worries. I'm fine with that. Goodnight! :)

Hi! May I have a bubble wand with the royal outfit? How much TBT would it be then?
Hello again haha. Just one mere tbt bell.

Last edited:
That's up to you, I don't mind either way.
I'm in the middle of a trade right now, so I will get back to you soon. When I am ready, I will edit this post, and like your post.

Oh, sure no worries. I'm fine with that. Goodnight! :)

Hello again haha. Just one mere tbt bell.

Perfect :D 10 TBT in total then ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back