• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im on at the moment, i cant remember if i gave you the tbt yet or not, I be matt from cashmoni, sorry if i said a different town, but my gate is already open :)
I don't recall you sending the tbt bells. Added you now.

Last edited:
hii lol we just met at Giddy's
anyways opening gates rn!
Ohh haha. Well sadly, I still don't see your gate for a thrid time. :/
Edit: Scratch that. Dropped the item at your station. You seem to be afk.

Last edited:
Can I get, 2 pink lillies, 2 purple pansies, 2 black roses, 2 blue roses, and 2 blue pansies? (10tbt)

Can I get, 2 pink lillies, 2 purple pansies, 2 black roses, 2 blue roses, and 2 blue pansies? (10tbt)
Sure thing. Adding you now. Give me a few minutes to gather those for you. :)

Last edited:
List updated!

I've also decided to add a link at the bottom of the list to the latest update, to prevent confusion of what is available.

Last edited:
Hey, i tried to pm you back but your inbox is full i guess! I can offer you 45tbt for the jacobs ladders and a beach completely filled with hyrbid flowers minus about 20 or so including about 90 pink carnations and a lot of black hybrids and about 50 blue violets lol.

Hi again! I was the one that bought several bunny balloons from you not that long ago! I'm interested in one more, the pink one! Let me know whenever you're free to do this trade :)

Are you still available?
I am now, but it appears you are offline.

Hey, i tried to pm you back but your inbox is full i guess! I can offer you 45tbt for the jacobs ladders and a beach completely filled with hyrbid flowers minus about 20 or so including about 90 pink carnations and a lot of black hybrids and about 50 blue violets lol.
Sorry Mellyjan3...the Jacobs Ladders sold awhile ago... But I could time travel again for you, and see what I can do. PM me if your interested. I've cleaned out some room in my inbox, and sorry for the trouble.

Hi again! I was the one that bought several bunny balloons from you not that long ago! I'm interested in one more, the pink one! Let me know whenever you're free to do this trade :)
Sure thing! I'm available now.

Last edited:
Great! I'm currently on the island hunting beetles. Let me head back over. I'll be over shortly to open my gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh. Seems like I'm having connection problems. Sorry! Mind if we try again tomorrow?

List updated!

Alright, gates are open. Hoping this works this time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again! :)
No problem, and thank you too. ;) Believe in second chances haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back