• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay So can I change 2 Gold Roses to 10 please?
and my FC is: 3368-6710-9471

Sure thing. I'll get to you after soldierroxas.

Ok take your time and btw I'll be leaving to do something so I'm going to leave my town gate open so please feel free to leave the flowers by where my character is gonna be standing by thanks again for your time

just tell me when :)
are you ready yet?
Sorry, there was a problem with one of the balloons in soldierroxas's order. Either I had sold it already or gave it away. I've been soft resetting trying to get it since. It took longer than discussed.

Ok take your time and btw I'll be leaving to do something so I'm going to leave my town gate open so please feel free to leave the flowers by where my character is gonna be standing by thanks again for your time
I'm terribly sorry for the wait. Coming now.
Edit: Done! I've gone back and closed your gate. I've also left another balloon, a heart cyan balloon again for the trouble, making that two balloons extra. Got it while soft resetting for you.

Last edited:
Sorry, there was a problem with one of the balloons in soldierroxas's order. Either I had sold it already or gave it away. I've been soft resetting trying to get it since. It took longer than discussed.
Edit: Now ready for you. I'm so sorry... Added you and waiting by my gate.

I'm terribly sorry for the wait. Coming now.
Edit: Done! I've gone back and closed your gate. I've also left another balloon, a heart cyan balloon again for the trouble, making that two balloons. Got it while soft resetting for you.

You don't know how greatful i am thanks again for everything and for your patience

Hi, it's just me again, sorry to keep bothering you.

This time, I'd like the K.K. Slider New 3DS, and a green, blue, and orange pinwheel. I will also take 2 more orange roses.

That should be 6tbt.

I'll open my gates for you to come afterwards.
Now ready for you. I'm so sorry... would you mind reopening your gate? For some reason, I don't see it.

This time, I'd like the K.K. Slider New 3DS, and a green, blue, and orange pinwheel. I will also take 2 more orange roses.

That should be 6tbt.
Sure, and it's not a bother haha. I'll get to you after ZebW4.

Last edited:

This time, I'd like the K.K. Slider New 3DS, and a green, blue, and orange pinwheel. I will also take 2 more orange roses and 9 black roses.

That should be 15tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This time, I'd like the K.K. Slider New 3DS, and a green, blue, and orange pinwheel. I will also take 2 more orange roses and 9 black roses.

That should be 15tbt.

I made an edit to the order.

Last edited:
You don't know how greatful i am thanks again for everything and for your patience
No problem! I really have no idea where that balloon went, and I felt awful for the whole miship, I am so sorry again. Enjoy those goodies!

That should be 15tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made an edit to the order.
Ah ok, yup I can do that for you.

Last edited:
can you please come over now? Sorry for pestering, I am just really keen on getting my garden done...

can you please come over now? Sorry for pestering, I am just really keen on getting my garden done...
Sorry, I still don't see your gate. Could you please reopen?

Gates open. I'll go ahead and transfer the TBT.
Could you wait 15 minutes, something important just came up. I have your items ready, so I will be good to go when I get back.

Could you wait 15 minutes, something important just came up. I have your items ready, so I will be good to go when I get back.

Sure, just tell me before you show up. I'll keep gates closed until your ready

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back