Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll update the list several hours from now. I didn't have much time yesterday to do so. My apologies.

Sorry I forgot to check back :(
My fc is on my side bar. I'll be available most of today.
No worries, sorry for the late reply. I'll hopefully be able to trade with you sometime today.

Last edited:
I'll update the list several hours from now. I didn't have much time yesterday to do so. My apologies.

No worries, sorry for the late reply. I'll hopefully be able to trade with you sometime today.

Hopefully you can, if not I'm gonna have to cancel the trade because I'm heading back to my college residence where I am unable to connect my 3DS to wifi.

Hi !
I'd be interested in :
1 Pink Heart balloon - 1 TBT
1 Blue Heart balloon - 1 TBT
1 Vanilla Ice cream - 1 TBT
1 Pink Pinwheel - 1 TBT
1 Bubble Wand - 1 TBT
All for 5 TBT, but I'd be glad to give more, since I'm not really active on here :')

Last edited:
Hi !
I'd be interested in :
1 Pink Heart balloon - 1 TBT
1 Blue Heart balloon - 1 TBT
1 Vanilla Ice cream - 1 TBT
1 Pink Pinwheel - 1 TBT
1 Bubble Wand - 1 TBT
All for 5 TBT, but I'd be glad to give more, since I'm not really active on here :')
5 is fine, however that's really up to you. I appreciate the gesture either way. I'll be available to trade in a few hours from now. Is that alright with you?

when the shop is open could i get

21 - Pink Carnations
31 - Pink Cosmos
15 - Pink Lillies
6 - Pink Roses
12 - Pink Tulips

85 tbt?

It's totally okay with me ! Thank you very much :D
Sorry for asking so much, take your time.

May I order the rest of the blue roses and jacods ladder you have please

Hi againn~
Can I please order the matcha soft-serve and the throwing beans for 3tbt please? c:

There are so many pages of this post that im too lazy to look and see if anyone took the indigo bunny balloon! If you still have it, i will gladly take it!

when the shop is open could i get

21 - Pink Carnations
31 - Pink Cosmos
15 - Pink Lillies
6 - Pink Roses
12 - Pink Tulips

85 tbt?
Sure thing, and yes that's correct. :) I'm open now.

It's totally okay with me ! Thank you very much :D
Sorry for asking so much, take your time.
It's not much at all haha.

Hi againn~
Can I please order the matcha soft-serve and the throwing beans for 3tbt please? c:
Sure thing! :)

There are so many pages of this post that im too lazy to look and see if anyone took the indigo bunny balloon! If you still have it, i will gladly take it!
There's a link at the​ bottom of the list that takes you to the latest post, from when it was last updated. And yes, it's still available, you can have it haha.

May I order the rest of the blue roses and jacods ladder you have please
Can I have all the blue roses?
Oh...well this is quite a pickle. Hm, well I could breed another 36 blue roses, but one of you will have to wait. And yes to the Jacob's​ Ladders soldierroxas.

Since it's quite a large order on both ends. I might have to come over using my player "Chibi" from my second town. Anddd she currently has the blue roses.

Last edited:
Sure thing, and yes that's correct. :) I'm open now.

It's not much at all haha.

Sure thing! :)

There's a link at the​ bottom of the list that takes you to the latest post, from when it was last updated. And yes, it's still available, you can have it haha.

Oh...well this is quite a pickle. Hm, well I could breed another 36 blue roses, but one of you will have to wait. And yes to the Jacob's​ Ladders soldierroxas.

Since it's quite a large order on both ends. I might have to come over using my player "Chibi" from my second town. Anddd she currently has the blue roses.

I'm totally fine with that I don't mind waiting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back