• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I edited my original post. I added a few things :) Also, lol, you seem to be my go-to person for golden tools :)
Edit: I'd also like 5 black roses and 5 orange roses

So. . .30 TBT, right?
Haha it seems so! Alright, that's correct as well. :) I'll grab those goods now for you.

Last edited:
List updated!
The current price of unorderables has lower from 2 tbt bells down to 1 tbt bell.

Last edited:
Can I please have:
2 Blue Roses
2 Gold Roses
2 Blue Pansies
Total: 6
FC: I believe you should still have me added...

Can I please have:
2 Blue Roses
2 Gold Roses
2 Blue Pansies
Total: 6
FC: I believe you should still have me added...
Sure. I'll need to re-add you as I cleaned up my friend list. But if you're planning on breeding two gold roses, that isn't possible sadly.

Last edited:
Hello! May I please get:
One of each ice cream,
Two heart balloons (one blue & one pink),
A tweeter,
Two blue roses,
& a bubble wand please? (13tbt total)

Last edited:
Hello! May I please get:
One of each ice cream,
Two heart balloons (one blue & one pink),
A tweeter,
& a bubble wand please? (11tbt total)
Sure thing. I'll get that ready for you now. :)

Hi may I get 1 of each balloon,a bubble wand, and a black wet suit please and last may I get 13 blue roses? Please

Oops! Could I also have two blue roses too please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are now open! :)
That's fine. :) Coming now.

Hi may I get 1 of each balloon,a bubble wand, and a black wet suit please and last may I get 13 blue roses? Please
Sure, but I don't have 13 or more blue roses listed. Do you mean another blue hybrid?

Last edited:
Ohhhh. How many Gold Roses to you have left?
88 gold roses. I do have more extras that are not listed, but that's if I am willing to sell them. They are a pain to breed, annoyingly. :(

Last edited:
That's fine. :) Coming now.

Sure, but I don't have 13 or more blue roses listed. Do you mean another blue hybrid?

Ok it's fine I'll just take the rest you have hehehe thanks can you also add a tweeter and I'll pay you an even 30 TBT please and thank you

Last edited:
Ok it's fine I'll just take the rest you have hehehe thanks can you also add a tweeter and I'll pay you an even 30 TBT please and thank you
Oh no I didn't mean I couldn't sell you 13 blue roses. I thought you had it confused for another hybrid. I'm fine with that, I can always time travel and breed more later. That will be 36 tbt bells I think. Are you alright with that?

Last edited:
Oh no I didn't mean I couldn't sell you 13 blue roses. I thought you had it confused for another hybrid. I'm fine with that, I can always time travel and breed more later. That will be 36 tbt bells I think. Are you alright with that?

Totally fine with that I'll pay as soon as you reach my town I'll open gate now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back