Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I edited my original post. I added a few things :) Also, lol, you seem to be my go-to person for golden tools :)
Edit: I'd also like 5 black roses and 5 orange roses

So. . .30 TBT, right?
Haha it seems so! Alright, that's correct as well. :) I'll grab those goods now for you.

Last edited:
List updated!
The current price of unorderables has lower from 2 tbt bells down to 1 tbt bell.

Last edited:
Can I please have:
2 Blue Roses
2 Gold Roses
2 Blue Pansies
Total: 6
FC: I believe you should still have me added...

Can I please have:
2 Blue Roses
2 Gold Roses
2 Blue Pansies
Total: 6
FC: I believe you should still have me added...
Sure. I'll need to re-add you as I cleaned up my friend list. But if you're planning on breeding two gold roses, that isn't possible sadly.

Last edited:
Hello! May I please get:
One of each ice cream,
Two heart balloons (one blue & one pink),
A tweeter,
Two blue roses,
& a bubble wand please? (13tbt total)

Last edited:
Hi may I get 1 of each balloon,a bubble wand, and a black wet suit please and last may I get 13 blue roses? Please

Oops! Could I also have two blue roses too please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are now open! :)
That's fine. :) Coming now.

Hi may I get 1 of each balloon,a bubble wand, and a black wet suit please and last may I get 13 blue roses? Please
Sure, but I don't have 13 or more blue roses listed. Do you mean another blue hybrid?

Last edited:
Ohhhh. How many Gold Roses to you have left?
88 gold roses. I do have more extras that are not listed, but that's if I am willing to sell them. They are a pain to breed, annoyingly. :(

Last edited:
That's fine. :) Coming now.

Sure, but I don't have 13 or more blue roses listed. Do you mean another blue hybrid?

Ok it's fine I'll just take the rest you have hehehe thanks can you also add a tweeter and I'll pay you an even 30 TBT please and thank you

Last edited:
Ok it's fine I'll just take the rest you have hehehe thanks can you also add a tweeter and I'll pay you an even 30 TBT please and thank you
Oh no I didn't mean I couldn't sell you 13 blue roses. I thought you had it confused for another hybrid. I'm fine with that, I can always time travel and breed more later. That will be 36 tbt bells I think. Are you alright with that?

Last edited:
Oh no I didn't mean I couldn't sell you 13 blue roses. I thought you had it confused for another hybrid. I'm fine with that, I can always time travel and breed more later. That will be 36 tbt bells I think. Are you alright with that?

Totally fine with that I'll pay as soon as you reach my town I'll open gate now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back