Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add you in a moment, need to turn my 3ds on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ready to trade, just like my post when you are. And I'll open my gate. :)

Last edited:
Hello! Could I buy the sparkling cider, tortoise specs, the cyan and pink heart balloons, 10 black roses, 10 blue pansies, and the red wetsuit? :)
for a total of 27 tbt I believe?

Hello! Could I buy the sparkling cider, tortoise specs, the cyan and pink heart balloons, 10 black roses, 10 blue pansies, and the red wetsuit? :)
for a total of 27 tbt I believe?
Sure, and yup that's correct. :)
Unless you mean more than one pink heart balloon?

Sure, and yup that's correct. :)
Unless you mean more than one pink heart balloon?

Nah just the one, thank you! My gate is open, swing by whenever you're ready! town name is The Void, mayor Alex
You can drop the items near my train station then follow me to the beach for the flowers if that's okay :)

Nah just the one, thank you! My gate is open, swing by whenever you're ready! town name is The Void, mayor Alex
You can drop the items near my train station then follow me to the beach for the flowers if that's okay :)
Ok, I will be there in a few minutes. :)

List updated!

Note: The number of Gold Roses has greatly reduced.
I decided to keep a plentiful number of them for a project, and because they are the most annoying hybrid to breed. :(

Last edited:
hi im on rn! I believe I still have you added.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay opening gates rn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

opening gates <3

Last edited:
DOUBLE POST
Read the post above.

Last edited:
Hi, im on at the moment, i cant remember if i gave you the tbt yet or not, I be matt from cashmoni, sorry if i said a different town, but my gate is already open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back