• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay babe ^^ gates are open for whenever!
Could you please reopen? For some reason, I don't see it. :confused: Sorry for the trouble.

I will take the stock you have, but don't worry about breeding them. It's more since the pink amount is so overwhelming, once I get that done, breeding my own remaining orange flowers will be simple. Thank you though!
Alright, that's understandable. :) I'll get back to you with an amount soon.
Edit: Oh right, I also have lucky clovers listed. Are you after those as well?

Last edited:
Edit: Oh right, I also have lucky clovers listed. Are you after those as well?

Oh... I'm so sorry I'm so flakey right now, it's 7:25 am.... and I haven't slept yet :x

Yes I would very much like to buy those as well. Sorry :x

Oh... I'm so sorry I'm so flakey right now, it's 7:25 am.... and I haven't slept yet :x

Yes I would very much like to buy those as well. Sorry :x
Haha no worries, perhaps you should sleep. ;) I'll post a complete list for you later on here.

okay babe ^^ gates are open for whenever!
Your town sure is something! I'll definitely be checking out your dream address later. :)

Last edited:
hahaha, thank you. it's hard to navigate through though, so beware~ lmao. thank you again for the items!
Will I need an axe, and shovel? :p And thank you too!

Last edited:
Hello again :3
So I've just decided to kind of blow my bells on flowers here since that's all I ever buy, so here is another big order:
30 Blue Pansies
7 Jacob's Ladders
10 Red Carnations
10 Pink Cosmos
10 Pink Lilies
5 Black Roses
6 Pink Roses
6 Orange Tulips
15 Lucky Clovers

Hello again :3
So I've just decided to kind of blow my bells on flowers here since that's all I ever buy, so here is another big order:
30 Blue Pansies
7 Jacob's Ladders
10 Red Carnations
10 Pink Cosmos
10 Pink Lilies
5 Black Roses
6 Pink Roses
6 Orange Tulips
15 Lucky Clovers
Alright then, a few of these are already reserved but I will see what I can do. Currently breeding more hybrids, so no worries! :) Also more Jacob's Ladders have popped up as of writing this post, about 3 or so if you are interested.

Last edited:
Alright then, a few of these are already reserved but I will see what I can do. Currently breeding more hybrids, so no worries! :) Also more Jacob's Ladders have popped up since the last edit, about 3 or so if you are interested.

Oh no problem! You don't have to breed more for me, but I appreciate it! Sure I'll take them as well!

Hello! I would like to order 1 blue pinwheel, 1 indigo pinwheel and 1 green pinwheel if they're still available~

Hello! I would like to order 1 blue pinwheel, 1 indigo pinwheel and 1 green pinwheel if they're still available~
Sure thing. I'll add you in a few minutes, and wait by my gate for you the open. I'll be coming over as Chibi from Dokidoki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back