Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
could I buy a bubble wand, 5 blue pansies, 5 purple cosmos, 5 purple pansies, and a purple tulip? 17 tbt if im correct :>

could I buy a bubble wand, 5 blue pansies, 5 purple cosmos, 5 purple pansies, and a purple tulip? 17 tbt if im correct :>
Yup, that's correct! I'll be available to trade in 3-4 hours.

Would you happen to still have the bubble wand and white wet suit available? :eek:

Also, 60 gold roses would be nice. c:

can I get cyan balloon, and heart green?

Back online. Sorry for the wait. I'll PM everyone with orders shortly.

Would you happen to still have the bubble wand and white wet suit available? :eek:

Also, 60 gold roses would be nice. c:
Gold roses, sure! I don't have an extra white wet suit, but I did check my storage and I did find an extra striped wet suit and blue wet suit. If you aren't interested in those, I can sell you my personal white wet suit. I can always get another. :)

can I get cyan balloon, and heart green?
Sure thing!

Last edited:
The stripped wet suit would be just fine! How much would it be for that and 60 gold roses then? And when could we make the exchange? I'll go on ahead and add your friend code! My new one is 3067-9438-8518.

The stripped wet suit would be just fine! How much would it be for that and 60 gold roses then? And when could we make the exchange? I'll go on ahead and add your friend code! My new one is 3067-9438-8518.
1 tbt bells per flower, and 2 tbt bells for the wet suit. So 62 tbt bells. Is that alright with you?

Oh ok it's fine just didn't know if the list was updated or not oops
That's fine! Sorry to disappoint.

Last edited:
yes, that is fine! i'm on now, if you're wanting to exchange. c:
Alright. Give me a few minutes to put them into my storage. A lot of them are in my "secret storage" haha. Thank you Welcome Amiibo update.

Sounds good. Are you wanting to head to my town or the other way around?
As stated in the first post, I would like to go to your town instead. My town is currently a mess, far too mess to drop items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back