• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry I didn't know you were ready lol I'll open it in a sec ^^
No problem. Don't forgot to add me haha.

Thank you so much for understanding! I'll notify you when i'm ready again c:
Thank you too! It's all good. :)

Added orange roses and purple pansies to the list!

Last edited:
Sorry for the long wait, but I'm ready now! I'll just turn on acnl and open my gates c: town name is ほしぞら~☆!

Can I get a pink bunny balloon, cyan bunny balloon, indigo bunny balloon, bubble wand, tweeter, indigo pinwheel, and a swirl soft serve, please? (7 TBT)

Sorry for the long wait, but I'm ready now! I'll just turn on acnl and open my gates c: town name is ほしぞら~☆!
No worries! I'm in the middle of a trade. I'll be there in 5-10 minutes. Sorry about that!
EDIT: Sorry, could you reopen? I don't see your town.

Can I get a pink bunny balloon, cyan bunny balloon, indigo bunny balloon, bubble wand, tweeter, indigo pinwheel, and a swirl soft serve, please? (7 TBT)
Sure thing! I'll get to you after Bellxis haha.
EDIT: Bellxis doesn't appear to be open? I've added you now. Feel free to open when ready.

Last edited:
No worries! I'm in the middle of a trade. I'll be there in 5-10 minutes. Sorry about that!
EDIT: Sorry, could you reopen? I don't see your town.

Sure thing! I'll get to you after Bellxis haha.
EDIT: Bellxis doesn't appear to be open? I've added you now. Feel free to open when ready.

Added you! :)
& gate is open! (I think you said drop off)

Last edited:
I'm really sorry but my internet's refusing to work on my 3DS and I really don't want to have to constantly keep you waiting, so I think I may need to cancel the trade. Apologies for messing you around so much, just a lot of things keep going wrong today for me ahh

I'm really sorry but my internet's refusing to work on my 3DS and I really don't want to have to constantly keep you waiting, so I think I may need to cancel the trade. Apologies for messing you around so much, just a lot of things keep going wrong today for me ahh
Oh don't worry, I have been there myself when it comes to trades. I'll be happy to hold onto the flowers for you until your ready. I don't mind. I can wait as long as you like, I am patient person haha.

Added you! :)
& gate is open! (I think you said drop off)
Yup! Although, I went through my list and double checked my inventory. I don't have, or have listed a pink bunny balloon. Do you mean a pink "heart" balloon?
EDIT: Coming now!

Last edited:
Shoot just realized I asked for a indigo bunny balloon as well! I sent you 6 tbt, but only got 5 items!

Last edited:
Shoot just realized I asked for a indigo bunny balloon as well! I sent you 6 tbt, but only got 5 items!
Oh crap! Sorry, I must of misread the item in a rush. If you could reopen, I will come over and give you the correct item.

List Updated.
Added Sweet Olive Shoots & Fizzy Apple Drink / Sparkling Cider.

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to buy:
3 lemon; 1 mint; 3 choco; white wet suit, please
Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649
9 BTB

Hi, I would like to buy:
3 lemon; 1 mint; 3 choco; white wet suit, please
Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649
9 BTB
Sure thing! I can't trade right now, but I will be available 3-4 hours from now.

Great, thank you! Will you please PM me when you are available?
I can do that. :)

I'll buy the rest of your Pink roses :) also do you happen to have bamboo shooot?
Sure, and I possibly might. They do grow like weeds haha. How many do you need?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back