• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
I would like to buy your white tuxedo jacket, please.
1 BTB
Sorry for the late reply, sure thing. Let me know when you are available.

hi again!
i'll take:

1 green balloon
1 cyan balloon
1 cyan heart balloon
1 cyan pinwheel
1 green pinwheel
1 bubble wand
1 green wetsuit

i think that's 8 TBT total!

hi again!
i'll take:

1 green balloon
1 cyan balloon
1 cyan heart balloon
1 cyan pinwheel
1 green pinwheel
1 bubble wand
1 green wetsuit

i think that's 8 TBT total!
Sure thing! :D I'll get to you right after Nenya's order. I'll be done in about a minute or two.

okay! i'll be over in a minute. sending the TBT now.

okay! i'll be over in a minute. sending the TBT now.
Open. Btw, I can order the green heart balloon for you from the Showcase if you don't mind waiting. As for the matcha-soft serve, I can try and soft reset for it later and see if I get lucky.

Last edited:
i'd be happy to buy the balloon from you! i'll try to find the soft-serve elsewhere, though.

thanks again. :)

Omigosh I'm so sorry for leaving this so long.

Drop me a like or VM when you're next available, I've been pretty active on TBT so hopefully I see it

Omigosh I'm so sorry for leaving this so long.

Drop me a like or VM when you're next available, I've been pretty active on TBT so hopefully I see it
Alright then, but please get back to me here. It's been almost 2 weeks since you placed your order.

Could i buy 20 blue roses and 20 purple pansy please c:
Sure thing, and there goes all my blue roses and purple pansies. Let me know when you are available <3

Last edited:
Alright then, but please get back to me here. It's been almost 2 weeks since you placed your order.

Sure thing, and there goes all my blue roses and purple pansies. Let me know when you are available <3

Im available <3 opening now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back