Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can i get 5 gold roses, 4 blue pansies, 2 red carnations, 3 purple tulips and the tortoise specs!? That would be 15 TBT if im right!

Hey can i get 5 gold roses, 4 blue pansies, 2 red carnations, 3 purple tulips and the tortoise specs!? That would be 15 TBT if im right!
Yup, that's correct. I might be relisted another 5 gold roses however, as Gingersnap35 hasn't picked up his/her order in quite sometime. Are you interested in those as well?

Is there a chance i could pick up? I dont have a lot of room near the train station! If i cant thats perfectly fine!

Is there a chance i could pick up? I dont have a lot of room near the train station! If i cant thats perfectly fine!
Hm, sure. Could you give me a few minutes to sort that out then? I'll get started now.

Last edited:
Could I please order 20 Blue Roses and 5 Blue violets? I believe this would come out to 25 TBT. It would be for my Powtown town.

Ok i can wait!
I'm now open, look for Hana from Wakuwaku.
You'll have to follow me to my beach haha.

Could I please order 20 Blue Roses and 5 Blue violets? I believe this would come out to 25 TBT. It would be for my Powtown town.
Sure thing. I'll get to you after DanielCat. :)

Last edited:
Hsllo :3 Do you happen to have Black lilies and black roses?
Sorry, looks like there is only 2 black tulips left. Everything else in the first post is reserved. I'm running low on hybrids unfortunately.
Edit: Added some black lillies! ;)

List Updated!

Last edited:
Mayor: Cascade
Town: Fairview
Order: 11 Orange tulips, 2 black cosmos and one pink heart balloon
Total: 14 TBT

Last edited:
Hello! Could I get a Wall Mush Lamp? Thank you!
Sure thing. Let me know when you are available. :)

Mayor: Cascade
Town: Fairview
Order: 11 Orange tulips, 2 black cosmos and one pink heart balloon
Total: 14 TBT
Sure, and you aren't after the black lillies any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back