• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm free now! Just let me add you and boot my game

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you and opened my gates, feel free to stop by whenever

I'm baaack!
Hi, could I get a red pin wheel, a yellow balloon and a pink heart balloon?
Thank you

I'm free now! Just let me add you and boot my game

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you and opened my gates, feel free to stop by whenever
Thank you. :) Adding you now and coming over.

I'm baaack!
Hi, could I get a red pin wheel, a yellow balloon and a pink heart balloon?
Thank you
Sure thing! I'll get to you after magost.

Hm, seems to be that my current internet connection is having a firewall issue. I'm going to have to take out the modem and change it with another. My apologies, this may take a few minutes.

Last edited:
Ahh, I hope it's an easy fix! I'm going to close my gates for now then, let me know when I should open them again c:

Ahh, I hope it's an easy fix! I'm going to close my gates for now then, let me know when I should open them again c:
So sorry about that magost. I had to perform a factory reset and input all my details, annoying but now it works. ^^ Could you please reopen? Thank you for waiting.

Last edited:
Am I to understand that you have all colors of wetsuits available from your first post, since you don't specify any colors? Because if you have them all, I'd like to pay for the pink, red, and orange ones that the person in this post is looking for, and you can offer the suits to them for free:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?435779-Birthday-Items-Others-for-TBT

Assuming you have them, is that all right with you?

Am I to understand that you have all colors of wetsuits available from your first post, since you don't specify any colors? Because if you have them all, I'd like to pay for the pink, red, and orange ones that the person in this post is looking for, and you can offer the suits to them for free:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?435779-Birthday-Items-Others-for-TBT

Assuming you have them, is that all right with you?
Oh no sorry, I am all out. :( I should remove the section entirely along with mushrooms. Sorry about that and the confusion!

Last edited:
So sorry about that magost. I had to perform a factory reset and input all my details, annoying but now it works. ^^ Could you please reopen? Thank you for waiting.

No worries! I'm glad you got it to work.
My gates are open again

Ok, I'll open, just swing by when you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, hi.
There you be.

Yes, please, if you're still able to, and then you can offer it to the person in the thread I linked before. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It will cost 2TBT? Or would you like more, since they're more rare than other colors? I'll happily pay more if you want.

Yes, please, if you're still able to, and then you can offer it to the person in the thread I linked before. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It will cost 2TBT? Or would you like more, since they're more rare than other colors? I'll happily pay more if you want.
Alright, bought it. :) 2 tbt bells is fine, but that's up to you. I'm trying to get the golden medal badge which is 5000 medals. It's all good. ^^ Do you want to trade now?

Last edited:
Please offer the red wetsuit to the person in the thread that I posted for free, because it is already paid for. :)

Please offer the red wetsuit to the person in the thread that I posted for free, because it is already paid for. :)
Oh silly me haha. I was thinking you wanted me to deliver it to you, so you could give it to ShafferFamily5. I had a brain fart. I'll do that now. :)

Last edited:
Great, thank you! You can consider the extra bells I sent payment for the extra work you'll be going through to deliver it to a different person than the one who paid you. ^o^;>

Great, thank you! You can consider the extra bells I sent payment for the extra work you'll be going through to deliver it to a different person than the one who paid you. ^o^;>
Haha thank you for your generosity, I just noticed and did a double take lol.

List Updated!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back