Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I buy one of each of the balloons...
Pink Balloon, Orange Balloon, Yellow Balloon, Green Balloon, Cyan Balloon, Blue Balloon
Indigo Balloon, Bunny Red Balloon, Bunny Orange Balloon, Bunny Yellow Balloon, Bunny Cyan Balloon
Bunny Indigo Balloon, Heart Cyan Balloon, Heart Indigo Balloon

and all the ice creams you have...
1 Vanilla Ice Cream
1 Strawberry Ice Cream
2 Mint Double Scoop
1 Lemon Double Scoop
1 Vanilla Soft-Serve
1 Swirl Soft-Serve
2 Choco Soft-Serve

for a total of 23 TBT?
Sure. A few things have sold since I last edited the second post, so let me sort this out first.

10 black cosmos
10 black lillies
10 black roses
=30 tbt
And if you could, I will add another 2 tbt for a watering can :)
Friend code on side, added you and just like my comment when ready to trade :)
Sure, I will need to sort this out and see if I have a regular watering can in-stores.

Last edited:
Hi, will you be available at 4.00? (3 hours from now)

I was the person who wanted wetsuit and iccream

(Just saying hours incase you're in a different timezone)

Last edited:
List Updated!

Oh alright, let me know when you're done. ^^
Ok, so going over the list I have almost everything you need and ready. The only thing missing is one mint double scoop, my apologies for that. I can reorder any balloon from the Showcase. So if there is anything you need this isn't on the list, *cough* just been updated, let me know!

Alright, just tell me when you're ready
Alright, your items are ready! I time traveled for you as well, and got you all the regular tools (+ plenty of regular axes), timer, and medicine. Those are free, no charge!

Hi, will you be available at 4.00? (3 hours from now)

I was the person who wanted wetsuit and iccream

(Just saying hours incase you're in a different timezone)
Sorry, that's around 4 am for me. I can't.

Last edited:
List Updated!

Ok, so going over the list I have almost everything you need and ready. The only thing missing is one mint double scoop, my apologies for that. I can reorder any balloon from the Showcase. So if there is anything you need this isn't on the list, *cough* just been updated, let me know!

Alright, your items are ready! I time traveled for you as well, and got you all the regular tools (+ plenty of regular axes), timer, and medicine. Those are free, no charge!

Sorry, that's around 4 am for me. I can't.

Oh that's alright. No need to order any balloons, I was thinking of adding two Bubble Wands to my order which would add up to 25 TBT if that's alright. ^^

Last edited:
Oh that's alright. No need to order any balloons, I was thinking of adding two Bubble Wands to my order which would add up to 25 TBT if that's alright. ^^
Sure then, and that's 24 tbt bells actually. :) Let me know when you are available.

Sure then, and that's 24 tbt bells actually. :) Let me know when you are available.

Oh, oops. ^^' Well thanks for letting me know on my mistake there. I'm available now whenever you're ready. I'll go ahead and open my gate.

Edit: Are you still there? My gate has been open for about 30 minutes..

Last edited:
Oh, oops. ^^' Well thanks for letting me know on my mistake there. I'm available now whenever you're ready. I'll go ahead and open my gate.

Edit: Are you still there? My gate has been open for about 30 minutes..
Sorry, my 3DS seems to be having connection issues. I can't hold a stable connection at the moment. Been trying for the past hour, and still trying. :/ Old hunk of junk.

Fixed it, sorry for the wait. I'll open instead. Your items are in front of the station.

Oh alright! I'll be over soon. And it's okay, my internet can be so unstable too so I understand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fixed it, sorry for the wait. I'll open instead. Your items are in front of the station.

I just noticed when I was looking over the items that I didn't get the Bubble Wands. (I'm not sure if I missed them if they were in your town or something) When you get the chance I would like to come back to get them.

Last edited:
Alright, I am ready to trade! Like my comment for when to open gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

You want me to open my gates now then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait sorry, I only have 13 bells, forgot I have spent them yesterday.

I just noticed when I was looking over the items that I didn't get the Bubble Wands. (I'm not sure if I missed them if they were in your town or something) When you get the chance I would like to come back to get them.
Oh dang, they were still in my pocket! :eek: I'll open again.

Alright, I am ready to trade! Like my comment for when to open gates
Hey, liked your comment. I'll get to you soon after Fluffy Fox Of Fate. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait sorry, I only have 13 bells, forgot I have spent them yesterday.
Yes please. :) I'm waiting by my gate now.
We can sort this out, I can either drop 15 black hybrids for 15 tbt bells.

Last edited:
Can i get the 5 pink roses and a pink feather! That should be 6 TBT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back