• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome thank you! I will send the bells and open my gate, come by whenever you're ready. :)

Hey! I'd like one of each item from your Streetpass section, one thing of throwing beans, and 2 of each flower (just 1 Black Liliy) from your Hybrid section!

Should be 32 TBT if I'm not mistaken!

Hey! I'd like one of each item from your Streetpass section, one thing of throwing beans, and 2 of each flower (just 1 Black Liliy) from your Hybrid section!

Should be 32 TBT if I'm not mistaken!
Sure, and I think thats 33 tbt bells actually. :) I can also add 2 blue roses making that 35 tbt bells. I have it crossed out at the moment because I am not sure how many I currently have left combine with current orders.

Last edited:
Sure, and I think thats 33 tbt bells actually. :) I can also add 2 blue roses making that 35 tbt bells. I have it crossed out at the moment because I am not sure how many I currently have left combine with current orders.

Oh. Ok, that is fine, I'd like the two blue roses also! So 35 TBT?

Sounds good!

Oh. Ok, that is fine, I'd like the two blue roses also! So 35 TBT?

Sounds good!
Alright, would you prefer to trade now or later? If now, I will get started and move the items to my locker.

Last edited:
If possible, could i have a green pinwheel, a red pinwheel and a pink pinwheel?
Sure, but the red pinwheel just sold, unfortunately. But I can give you my red pinwheel from my Streetpass house. I can always get another from soft-resetting. :) I'll get to you right after bcmii.

Now, I suppose; whatever works better for you :)
Just let me know when you are ready!
I think I will be ready in about 15-20 minutes. It's a lot of items haha.

Last edited:
Sure, but the red pinwheel just sold, unfortunately. But I can give you my red pinwheel from my Streetpass house. I can always get another from soft-resetting. :) I'll get to you right after bcmii.

That's fine. Take all the time you need :)

Aw! Bless you!
This really means a lot to me! I am trying to get stuff together for an ACNL brithday party for my daughter. :) My son and I are surprising her with a plaza full of presents and whatnot. :D

Aw! Bless you!
This really means a lot to me! I am trying to get stuff together for an ACNL brithday party for my daughter. :) My son and I are surprising her with a plaza full of presents and whatnot. :D
Aww, how sweet! :blush: That warms my heart.
BTW, I still need to give you your red wetsuit. Free of charge thanks to kiwikenobi. ;)

Aww, how sweet! :blush: That warms my heart.
BTW, I still need to give you your red wetsuit. Free of charge thanks to kiwikenobi. ;)

Oh wow! I thought I got on too late to get that last time! Thanks so much <3 My son will be thrilled! (Red is his favorite!)

That's fine. Take all the time you need :)
I completely forgot I was breeding purple roses, would you like two of those as well? Just send away 2 tbt bells if so. :)

Oh wow! I thought I got on too late to get that last time! Thanks so much <3 My son will be thrilled! (Red is his favorite!)
Haha it's never too late, and thank you too! I'm so pleased to hear that. :blush: I'll have to make 2 visits then when I am ready.

I completely forgot I was breeding purple roses, would you like two of those as well? Just send away 2 tbt bells if so. :)

Haha it's never too late, and thank you too! I'm so pleased to hear that. :blush: I'll have to make 2 visits then when I am ready.

Yeppers! That'll be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back