• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can i get 5 gold roses, 4 blue pansies, 2 red carnations, 3 purple tulips and the tortoise specs!? That would be 15 TBT if im right!

Hey can i get 5 gold roses, 4 blue pansies, 2 red carnations, 3 purple tulips and the tortoise specs!? That would be 15 TBT if im right!
Yup, that's correct. I might be relisted another 5 gold roses however, as Gingersnap35 hasn't picked up his/her order in quite sometime. Are you interested in those as well?

Is there a chance i could pick up? I dont have a lot of room near the train station! If i cant thats perfectly fine!

Is there a chance i could pick up? I dont have a lot of room near the train station! If i cant thats perfectly fine!
Hm, sure. Could you give me a few minutes to sort that out then? I'll get started now.

Last edited:
Could I please order 20 Blue Roses and 5 Blue violets? I believe this would come out to 25 TBT. It would be for my Powtown town.

Ok i can wait!
I'm now open, look for Hana from Wakuwaku.
You'll have to follow me to my beach haha.

Could I please order 20 Blue Roses and 5 Blue violets? I believe this would come out to 25 TBT. It would be for my Powtown town.
Sure thing. I'll get to you after DanielCat. :)

Last edited:
Hsllo :3 Do you happen to have Black lilies and black roses?
Sorry, looks like there is only 2 black tulips left. Everything else in the first post is reserved. I'm running low on hybrids unfortunately.
Edit: Added some black lillies! ;)

List Updated!

Last edited:
Mayor: Cascade
Town: Fairview
Order: 11 Orange tulips, 2 black cosmos and one pink heart balloon
Total: 14 TBT

Last edited:
Hello! Could I get a Wall Mush Lamp? Thank you!
Sure thing. Let me know when you are available. :)

Mayor: Cascade
Town: Fairview
Order: 11 Orange tulips, 2 black cosmos and one pink heart balloon
Total: 14 TBT
Sure, and you aren't after the black lillies any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back