• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUst in case you didn't see the message I sent with the tbt, it wouldn't let me send 34 tbt so I had to send 34, which I will send 1 more when I get more?
No worries. :) Send that one bell when you can haha.

hey i'm available now!! should i send the tbt first ?
Well, crap. I went offline again just when you posted this. Let me know when you are available again. So sorry for the inconvenient.

Last edited:
Hello c: would I be able to get one of each ice cream you have available?

Hi there, could I get a yellow heart balloon and a yellow pinwheel when you're available?
Thank you.

hi again! i'm available to trade for the matcha soft-serve if you are. :)

Sorry I'm super late to reply ahh. I could get on now if you're available or I'll be on tomorrow~

Sorry I'm super late to reply ahh. I could get on now if you're available or I'll be on tomorrow~
Sorry for the late reply. I'm in the middle of 3 trades right now, so possibly we will have to do this tomorrow. I'm so sorry!

Ah, the pinwheel spins when you run! that's adorable! Thanks so much! Will definitely be getting more of these in the future!

Ah, the pinwheel spins when you run! that's adorable! Thanks so much! Will definitely be getting more of these in the future!
Ahh I know, it's so cute! #^^# Enjoy, and see you soon!

Hello there! Would it be possible for me to get a pink and cyan heart balloon, a cyan bunny balloon, and a pink pinwheel? ^_^

Hello there! Would it be possible for me to get a pink and cyan heart balloon, a cyan bunny balloon, and a pink pinwheel? ^_^
Sure, I will get your order ready. I'll be available to trade in a few minutes,

Ah, I'm so sorry. After I made that request I remembered that my school has just changed the network and it requires a username and password; so basically I can't currently connect my 3ds to the internet. >_< I can't seem to get anything to work.
I'm going to have to cancel my order; I'm terribly sorry for taking up your time!

Ah, I'm so sorry. After I made that request I remembered that my school has just changed the network and it requires a username and password; so basically I can't currently connect my 3ds to the internet. >_< I can't seem to get anything to work.
I'm going to have to cancel my order; I'm terribly sorry for taking up your time!
Ah understandable! No worries. I do recall a way around this using the 3DS broswer. Hmm...

Last edited:
Ah understandable! No worries. I do recall a way around this using the 3DS broswer. Hmm...

There apparently is a way, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working for me! XD
I'll probably have to end up finding an ethernet cable and making my laptop a personal hotspot or something, heh.

Anyways, thanks again for your time! ^-^

Last edited:
hello! can i get all the ice creams (one of each, except the matcha one), a pink pinwheel, a sloppy sink, and a bubble wand?

hello! can i get all the ice creams (one of each, except the matcha one), a pink pinwheel, a sloppy sink, and a bubble wand?
Sure, I will sort that out now. I'll add you in the meantime.
Edit: Sorry for the wait! Ready for you now! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back