• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shuffles feet... again?

CloverCoin

I make my own luck.
Bells
Gold Super Mailbox
Hello everyone, I googled animal crossing forums and found this place again! When I went to try and register my email was "taken". So I did a reset and sure enough, I had been here with my old account KoiCove! It doesn't look like I got too active so maybe this time around I can change that.

So the basics. Hello! My name is AJ. Feel free to call me AJ or Clo/Clover, whatever you prefer. I'm a disabled female freelance artist who works from home. My house is inhabited by my husband, 2 dogs, and 2 rats!

I've been a huge fan of animal crossing since I got my first gamecube. I remember anxiously waiting for ACNL to be released for years, my goodness I adore the 3DS game and all the newest updates! I'm a mega fan of collecting the amiibo figures and cards. Still haven't gotten my hands on that festival game yet though, I really want it.

Other loves of mine is drawing art, anime/manga, pokemon, harvest moon/story of seasons/stardew valley games, mlp, adoptables, cooking, writing, roleplaying, really so much more. I'm sure you'll see me nerding out around the forums on various topics.

Story about why I updated my name from KoiCove to CloverCoin! I originally started up my first ACNL game as a character named Paige, the new mayor of Koi Cove. A town famous for it's lucky koi and pirate rich history. However there was a mishap a while back with my pikachu 3ds involving dogs and hard floor.... Sadly the 3ds no longer powers on and I've lost my first ACNL game. After all that work I've missed it dearly and didn't have the heart to "remake" that town so I've retired it for now. CloverCoin is just my brand name for my artwork and business online. You can pretty much look me up by that name about everywhere!

Now I run 2 different towns, both pretty new now. First one is my personal town Cloverly, just for me to goof around in and enjoy. Second one is more story mode, Jasmine of REM town. Just a lot of eerie nonsense and silly adventures of Jas and her villager friends. I hope to work on them both a lot more actively and share them here with you all!

I look forward to trying this again and getting to know you all a lot better.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! I really love your artwork, the colors and style are really cute. ;v; I'm new myself, so it's nice to see another sorta new mayor here. So far everyone is super friendly too. I also role-play and wouldn't mind battling you in Pokemon. ;^)))

Back