• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States [US] Trading cards from Series 1, 3, 4&WA [updated 1/10]

hey sorry to always message you after we ship cards but after our current trade I'll def mail you a vesta for leonardo. I just got an extra vesta again and just traded away my only leonardo for flora. so i'd love to get him back.

ohh def! i've been looking to get her to finish my sheeps (other than frita and pierto i think?) XD i'll pm you ;)

Are you willing to trade Nana and Porter for Vivian or Ketchup? I understand if you say no!

Are you willing to trade Nana and Porter for Vivian or Ketchup? I understand if you say no!

do you have any others? o:

edit: nvm just saw your post! I don't mind taking Nana for Vivian or Ketchup c: lmk which one you'd like! I'm also unable to send out until next Monday (on vacation), so if you don't mind waiting until then I don't mind trading! :)

Last edited:
Back